FREE WEELY QUR'AN STUDY CLASSES
Quran Study Group presents free weekly Qur’an Study classes for whole family on Juz 28 of the Qur’an by Ustadh Hafiz Abdullah Muhammad Al-Azhari.
This course will provide an opportunity to undertake a systematic study of the structure, themes and guidance provided in all the 9 Surahs of Juz 28 of the Qur’an. This is a unique Part of the Qur’an as all the chapters were revealed in Madinah and the emphasis is on developing a Community. We will study the following aspects of each Surah in detail:
• Meaning, origin and alternative names of the surah
• Historical context of their revelation (asbab al-nuzul)
• Virtues (fadail) of reciting particular surahs from Sunnah
• Structure and subject matter/themes of the surah
• Inter-textual relationship and coherence (nazm) between the verses of the surah studied and
connections (tanasub) with the preceding/following surah
• Extensive cross-references to other parts of the Qur'an to demonstrate how 'the Qur'an explains
• Linguistic and stylistic devices used to enhance rhetorical effect (balaghah) including sound
• Alternative plausible translation and interpretation of verses based on prominent classical and
modern works of Tafseer
• Practical guidance and lessons derived from each surah
Dates: Sundays 8 May- 24 July 2011
Times: 11.00- 1.00
Venue: EMAN FOUNDATION, 2A Ashgrove Road, Goodmayes, IG3 9XE
(Transport: Opposite Goodmayes Station/ Free Parking)
(Bus 86 and many other buses go there from Stratford & Ilford)
All men, women and children welcome!
No enrolment necessary- just turn up!
For more information, please visit our website at www.quranstudygroup.org