Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default who is mukfakkir-i-islam 'pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani'?

salaam

has anyone heard of mukfakkir-i-islam 'pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani'. exactly who is he and is it ok to lisen to his speeches. i think he is from london (walthamstow)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by slave of allah
    salaam

has anyone heard of mukfakkir-i-islam 'pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani'. exactly who is he and is it ok to lisen to his speeches. i think he is from london (walthamstow)
    If it is who i think it is then i would avoid him.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

He is a graduate fom Madina University and his knowledge of tafsir is outstanding. He is also known to have confronted Ibn Baz during his studies at Madina University with regard to his views on Muhammad Ibn 'Abdal Wahab.

Wasalaam

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default pir shah syed abdul qadir jilaani

salaam

has anyone heard of a scholar by the name of pir shah syed abdul qadir jilaani from london. who is he. is he ok to listen to.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

is it ok for me as a deobandi to listen to him. what does he think of our ulema

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Suliman
    If it is who i think it is then i would avoid him.
    Brother, care to expand upon that. Why would you avoid him

Wassalam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Aamir
    Brother, care to expand upon that. Why would you avoid him

Wassalam
    I dont know if it is the one i know? If he is the one whos speeches are on ya nabi.com then i would not listen to him he speaks ill of all muslims ans calls them kafirs expect the brelvies, if you ask anyone who goes around creating fitnaa i have no time for him.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

yes the one on ya nbi is the one im talking about. is he ok to listen to. i have heard conflicting reports about him. some believe he is the best thing alive whilst others call him shaytaan. i personnaly havnt heard any of his talks as my urdu is weak but ive been told he can also speek english.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

salaam

yes the one on ya nbi is the one im talking about. is he ok to listen to. i have heard conflicting reports about him. some believe he is the best thing alive whilst others call him shaytaan. i personnaly havnt heard any of his talks as my urdu is weak but ive been told he can also speek english.
    so it is him if you want to know more about him then i reccomend you read a book by Allama justice Khalid Mahmood called Mutalabaa Brelviyaat its in urdu but very good.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani

Salam

Firstly dear brothers and sisters, He is from the family of OUR BELOVED PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM & FAMILY.....so we should not say anything about Him.........An example would be that if anyone accusses ur family member, would you tolerate that? I know i would not! so please think about it before saying anything about Him or anyone who is blood related to OUR BELOVED PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM & FAMILY!

Secondly, I live local to him and i am the witness that not only do muslims come to him for spirital guidance but non-muslims too, yup that is right! I have seen it with my own eyes MASHALLAH! Now how many scholars do we know who non-muslims come to for spirital guidance?

Lastly, no one has ever challenged Him for what ever He believes, simply because every one know's that He provides valid and good evidence from QURAN SHARIF AND HADITH PAAK!

I would personally suggest you to listen to his speeches and try to understand them. Because He speaks advance level Urdu, Punjabi and English, people misunderstand His speeches!

Pray it helps to understand His reality better....

Takecare

ALLAH HAFIZ