Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: pir shah syed abdul qadir jilani

wow i cnt beleive this thread is still here. anways i disagree with u totally. since then iv spoken to many people who know him personally and have been to his lectures and he utters nothing except hate and filth. i doubt a real descendant of the prophet (saw) would utter the things he does. here is an example. it is reported from an ex brealwi who use live opposite to the mosque shah is at and personally him saying the following to his followers 'fear not on judgement day i will be there for youl. if allah throws you in to the hell fire i will stretch forth my arm and grab you and save you' to this all the people said subhanallah. i have no time for this extreme harcore takfiri brealwi. our ulema aint got the time to waste time with the likes of him. if shah is so big he can come to our masjids and try speakin to imaams but he will never do it. he knows he will be exposed

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaam.

Is that the same Pir Gilani, who featured on the Programme called the Cook report all them years ago.?
    Silence Is Golden....!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Suhaib000 View Post

Firstly dear brothers and sisters, He is from the family of OUR BELOVED PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM & FAMILY.....so we should not say anything about Him.........An example would be that if anyone accusses ur family member, would you tolerate that? I know i would not! so please think about it before saying anything about Him or anyone who is blood related to OUR BELOVED PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM & FAMILY!
    Just because someone is Sayyid makes him immune does it? There's Sayyids out there who sin left right and centre. Are we supposed to ignore them? Just let them get on with it because they're Sayyids? Are they exempt from the Law of Allah and that which was brought by Nabi Kareem (may the Peace and Blessings of Allah be on him)? They should be the first to practice Islam by your standards.

Secondly, I live local to him and i am the witness that not only do muslims come to him for spirital guidance but non-muslims too, yup that is right! I have seen it with my own eyes MASHALLAH! Now how many scholars do we know who non-muslims come to for spirital guidance?
    Yeh so do I (live near him that is) and I've heard about what he got up to in Lea Bridge Road Mosque. Care to tell us why and how he got kicked out of there?

Lastly, no one has ever challenged Him for what ever He believes, simply because every one know's that He provides valid and good evidence from QURAN SHARIF AND HADITH PAAK!
    No one's challenged him because no one else cares about what he has to say. The man is obsessed with bashing Deobandis. Our Ulema have bigger things to worry about than him. If he's so confident, why doesn't he challenge our Ulema?
    "Whoever acts upon what he knows, Almighty Allah bestows upon him
    the knowledge of things not known to him"
    (Fazaa'il-e-A'maal, Virtues of the Holy Qur'an, Part 1, under Hadith 8)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

alot of walthamstow boys here

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Oh yeh
    "Whoever acts upon what he knows, Almighty Allah bestows upon him
    the knowledge of things not known to him"
    (Fazaa'il-e-A'maal, Virtues of the Holy Qur'an, Part 1, under Hadith 8)

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

walthamstow zindabaad

and yes i think he is the one on the cook report a many years ago. he was based up north in the 80s but got up to no good. i heard the govt tried deporting him at one point

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Julaybib View Post
    Salaam.

Is that the same Pir Gilani, who featured on the Programme called the Cook report all them years ago.?

Wa alaikum salam

That sure is him! I heard that his daughter had eloped with a non-Sayyid and he was alleged to have hired a hit man to bump this guy off! Subhanallah.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Sunni Muslim View Post
    Wa alaikum salam

That sure is him! I heard that his daughter had eloped with a non-Sayyid and he was alleged to have hired a hit man to bump this guy off! Subhanallah.
    yes thats true. he had the person killed

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaam.

No that not true, the person was not killed if I recall. A relative of that person was killed as revenge in Pakistan. There was a warrant out, for attempted murder, in the U.K. and some individuals (mureeds) went to prison for that.

Well anyways the Pir sahib is known for his Harsh rhetoric, looking at the archives, he need some very harsh remarks against, Imam al Ghazali (RA).

So the crew that run the Ya---Nabi website are his Mureeds. That explains everything.
    Silence Is Golden....!

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

regardless he still got sum1 killed. n ppl still fink he is a wali allah