Thread: Chain of shaykh osman sirajuddin and shaykh abdul karim mudarris al bayyarah

Senior Member Seeker Of Tasawwuf's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Exclamation Chain of shaykh osman sirajuddin and shaykh abdul karim mudarris al bayyarah

The history of The Naqshbandi Tariqah In Kurdistan :

The men of the family of Naqshbandi who we are talking about on this website are Sayyid. A holder of the title Sayyid means that he is a decent of the prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him).

The men moved from an Arabic area to live their life in the zone around Tauele and Biare, which are villages in Kurdistan in the north of Iraq, and borders to Iran. They moved to this zone because of two reasons. The first reason was to teach the people about Islam and to spread the religion. The other reason was to take a distance from the political scene of the Abbasine empire.

Muhammad Othman Siraceddin ( Decendant Of The Great Wali Shaykh Ala'Aldin Naqshabandi ) I was the first one to enter the Sufism from the Naqshbandi tariqah (way, path) and the name of his sheikh was Moulana Khalid Al-Naqshbandi. Muhammad Othman Siraceddin I consequently became sheikh, and his children followed in his footsteps, aswell as his grandchildren. From sheikh Muhammad Othman Siraceddin I follows a honourable string of good, faithful and godfearing men of the Naqshbandi path. Among his offspring are sheikh Muhammad Baha’uddin Al-Naqshbandi, sheikh Omar Dia Al-Din Al-Naqshbandi, sheikh Ali Husam Al-Din Al-Naqshbandi, sheikh Muhammad Negm Al-Din Al-Naqshbandi, sheikh Muhammad Alla Al-Din Al-Naqshbandi, sheikh Muhammad Othman Siraceddin II Al-Naqshbandi and many more. These men served the religion of Islam and invited people to tawhid (the oneness of Allah). Followers of the Naqshbandi path started to grow and today it has millions of faithful muslims from many countries.

The path of Naqshbandi was origninally named “as-Siddiq” (the truthful), after Abu Bakr as-Siddiq, who was the first khalifa (deputy) of the prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him). Around year 750 after hijri, sheikh Muhammad Baha’uddin Al-Naqshbandi from Bukhara renamed the path to Naqshbandi.

Naqshbandi is divided in two words, naqsh and band. Naqsh means ornament and band are the cords one can see when looking at the inside of a heart. Therefore, the meaning of Naqshbandi is “to ornament the name of Allah on the cords of the heart”.

Sufism originates from the time period of approximately 60-70 years after prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him) left this world. When some muslims started to notice that the religion started to divide into other fragments, they tried to do and live exactly like the prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings be upon him). Among the first Sufis was Hassan Al-Basri
    "Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

Our Websites:

Seeker of The Sacred Knowledge

Our YouTube Channel

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Chain of shaykh osman sirajuddin and shaykh abdul karim mudarris al bayyarah

s.a.
    I am Naqshbandi Elhamdulillah.
    I like shaykh osman sirajuddin. I was fallen in love by Him