Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghulam ahmed pervez?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Ghulam ahmed pervez?

A I need info on this man (ghulam ahmed pervez). A friend of mine who was involved with tabligh work for over 25 years has started follow this mans teachings. I think a lot of self study has led him to this situation. He believes that only now has he discovered the truth. I have heard that mr GA PERVEZ has many hundreds of fatwas issued against him and that he was done for defrauding a charity. If any brothers/sisters can guide me to any literature regards this man that i can show this friend to hopefully see the error of his ways and get him back to the beautiful work he was involved in before would me much appreciated.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Ghulam ahmed pervez?

Quote Originally Posted by ibi View Post
    A I need info on this man (ghulam ahmed pervez). A friend of mine who was involved with tabligh work for over 25 years has started follow this mans teachings. I think a lot of self study has led him to this situation. He believes that only now has he discovered the truth. I have heard that mr GA PERVEZ has many hundreds of fatwas issued against him and that he was done for defrauding a charity. If any brothers/sisters can guide me to any literature regards this man that i can show this friend to hopefully see the error of his ways and get him back to the beautiful work he was involved in before would me much appreciated.
    http://rahesunnat.wordpress.com/cate...A%D9%86%DB%92/
    see the books about Inkar-e-Hadeeth. Parvez was a deniar of hadeeth.
    پڑھ پڑھ عالم فاضل ہویا کدے اپنے آپ نوں پڑھیا نہیں
    جا جا وَڑدا مندرمسیتی کدی نفس اپنے وچ وَڑیا ای نہیں

لڑدا ایں روز شیطان نال کدی نفس اپڑے نال توں لڑیا ای نہیں
    بلھے شاہ اسمانی اُڈدیاں پھَڑدا ایں جہڑا گھر بیٹھا اونوں پھڑیا ای نہیں

بُھلےؔ شاہؔ

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother Usman my urdu is not the best. Anything in english.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother Usman my urdu is not the best. Anything in english.
    search this site http://www.ummahreflections.co.za/
    "The objective behind studying the oppositions viewpoint is to bridge the divide/close the gap and not to gain the upper hand" Sh Tauha Karaan

Madhhab
    Hanafi

May Allah guide your friend to the straight path Ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

ghulam ahmed pervez rejected hadith and the way of life of the prophet muhammad sallalaho alaiyhi wa salam

Senior Member Seeker Of Tasawwuf's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

An Article On Him :

Some details about hadith rejector and modernist Ghulam Ahmad Pervez; the founder of pervazi and anit-hadith movement of 20th century. He was declared an apostate by Pakistani scholars due to his heretical beliefs and rejecting the ahadith/sunnh. More about him:
    Anti Hadith Ideology is Kufr

Ghulam Ahmad Pervez, founder of the Anti-Hadith movement which publishes Tolu-e-Islam, was declared kafir for his heretical views by the scholars of Pakistan.

1. "Ghulam Ahmad Pervez is a kafir according to Islamic Shariah, and excluded from the pale of Islam. No Muslim woman can remain married to him, nor can a Muslim woman enter into marriage with him. His funeral prayers cannot be said, nor is it permissible to bury him in a Muslim grave-yard. This applies not only to Pervez, but to every kafir. It also applies to any person who is a follower of his in these heretic beliefs. As he has become an apostate (murtadd), it is not permitted by the Shariah to have any kind of Islamic relations with him."

Signed: Wali Hasan Tonki, Mufti and teacher, Muhammad Yusuf Banori, Shaikh al-Hadith,

Madrasa Arabiyya Islamiyya, New Town, Karachi.

2. An organ of Maudoodi's Jamaat-i Islami gave the following fatwa about Pervezis followers:

"If they say that Shariah is only that which is contained in the Quran, and all that is besides this is not Shariah, then this is clear heresy. It is the same kind of heresy as the heresy of the Qadianis. In fact it is worse and more extreme than that." (Article by Maulana Amin Ahsan Islahi, in the daily Tasneem, Lahore, 15 August 1952, p. 12)

Ghulam Ahmad Pervez - Islamic Forum

and wikipedia
    Allama Ghulam Ahmad Parwez (also transliterated in different ways- Parvez, Perwaiz, Parvaiz, etc.) (1903-1985) was a 20th century Muslim reformer. He is today most known for denying the authority and authenticity of some of the Hadiths which he believed were fabricated and go against Quran and for initiating the Tolu-e-Islam movement. He is also considered as a leading activist in the Pakistan movement.
    "Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

Our Websites:

Seeker of The Sacred Knowledge

Our YouTube Channel

Madhhab
    None

These MOLVIS (PANDITS) have no place in DEEN of ISLAM.
    Whoever considers anyone as guide other then, Allah appoints a devil as a guide to him/her:
    Allah tells us in Quran that don’t listen to the decorative speech of these people this is just a test for us:
    6:112 وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نَبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الْإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَىٰ بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ ۖ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ
    And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in misconception. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.
    6:114 أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَSahih International
    [Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.
    Therefore these PUNDITS have no right to issue FATWAS. 54:51 وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
    And We have already destroyed your kinds, so is there any who will remember?
    54:52 وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ فَعَلُوهُ فِي الزُّبُرِ
    And everything they did is in written records.
    54:53 وَكُلُّ صَغِيرٍ وَكَبِيرٍ مُّسْتَطَرٌ
    And every small and great [thing] is inscribed.

And thus they will have to be answerable on the Day of Judgment for every single thing these people are doing without authority since Allah has not given them any authority:
    3:151 سَنُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ بِمَا أَشْرَكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا ۖ وَمَأْوَاهُمُ النَّارُ ۚ وَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الظَّالِمِينَ
    We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
    The "HUKM" is only for Allah:
    12:40 مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا أَسْمَاءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
    And finally Allah is the only MALIK of the Day of Judgment:
    1:4 مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
    Sovereign of the Day of Recompense
    Last edited by naveedulislam; 16-07-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by naveedulislam View Post
    These MOLVIS (PANDITS) have no place in DEEN of ISLAM.
    Whoever considers anyone as guide other then, Allah appoints a devil as a guide to him/her:
    Allah tells us in Quran that donít listen to the decorative speech of these people this is just a test for us:
    6:112 وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا لِكُلِّ نَبِيٍّ عَدُوًّا شَيَاطِينَ الْإِنسِ وَالْجِنِّ يُوحِي بَعْضُهُمْ إِلَىٰ بَعْضٍ زُخْرُفَ الْقَوْلِ غُرُورًا ۚ وَلَوْ شَاءَ رَبُّكَ مَا فَعَلُوهُ ۖ فَذَرْهُمْ وَمَا يَفْتَرُونَ
    And thus We have made for every prophet an enemy - devils from mankind and jinn, inspiring to one another decorative speech in misconception. But if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it, so leave them and that which they invent.
    6:114 أَفَغَيْرَ اللَّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا ۚ وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَSahih International
    [Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.
    Therefore these PUNDITS have no right to issue FATWAS. 54:51 وَلَقَدْ أَهْلَكْنَا أَشْيَاعَكُمْ فَهَلْ مِن مُّدَّكِرٍ
    And We have already destroyed your kinds, so is there any who will remember?
    54:52 وَكُلُّ شَيْءٍ فَعَلُوهُ فِي الزُّبُرِ
    And everything they did is in written records.
    54:53 وَكُلُّ صَغِيرٍ وَكَبِيرٍ مُّسْتَطَرٌ
    And every small and great [thing] is inscribed.

And thus they will have to be answerable on the Day of Judgment for every single thing these people are doing without authority since Allah has not given them any authority:
    3:151 سَنُلْقِي فِي قُلُوبِ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعْبَ بِمَا أَشْرَكُوا بِاللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا ۖ وَمَأْوَاهُمُ النَّارُ ۚ وَبِئْسَ مَثْوَى الظَّالِمِينَ
    We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve for what they have associated with Allah of which He had not sent down [any] authority. And their refuge will be the Fire, and wretched is the residence of the wrongdoers.
    The "HUKM" is only for Allah:
    12:40 مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِهِ إِلَّا أَسْمَاءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَا أَنتُمْ وَآبَاؤُكُم مَّا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَانٍ ۚ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ ۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوا إِلَّا إِيَّاهُ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ الدِّينُ الْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ النَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
    You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah . He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
    And finally Allah is the only MALIK of the Day of Judgment:
    1:4 مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ
    Sovereign of the Day of Recompense
    ^ you're sadly mistaken. the followers of "pundits" are people like you who follow mr pervez 1400 years AFTER The Quran was revealed. The Quran tells BELIEVERS to follow Allah AND His Messenger which WE do. YOU choose to follow a "pundit" called mr pervez 1400 years after The Quran was revealed and not Allah's Messenger, so if anyone is in the dark amigo......it's YOU.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salam

Brother, if you are really serious in searching for the truth about Ghulam Ahmed Parvez, you should go and ask Allama Khalid Mahmood Sahib in Manchester (Jamia Islamia, Stockport Road, Longsight). He has written a lot on him and his teachings all his life. I have many of his books about parveziyat, if you know urdu I can upload some of the chapters if you want. But the best option will be to sit in Allama Sahibs mehfil and ask him.

Meanwhile you can tell your friend to read Islamic history, about how Imam Abul Hasan al-Ashiri dealt with the mutazili.