Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to break Black Magic

Senior Member Seeker Of Tasawwuf's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Lightbulb How to break Black Magic

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the number of people affected by black magic and ruining their lives. The problem is not in getting affected, but in not being able to find a cure and someone to explain the details. If i had believed in this stuff earlier and had known some of the details im going to present i would not have gone through unimaginable misery.

I know there are a lot of good people out there who will present you with cures but some of them are lengthy and some are complicated. I will present you with a simple cure and then the precautions. Before knowing the cure you must understand that black magic is powerless, i repeat powerless. It only becomes big if we allow it.

•Take a glass of water
    •Recite darood sharif 11 times
    •Recite bismillah hir rahmaan nir raheem 487 times
    •Recite darood sharif 11 times (again)
    •Blow 3 times on water and drink (Or give to someone affected to drink)
    If you see bright whiteness then it means that the magic got extinguished. Just like water extinguishes fire.

Now some precautions:

Recite 3 quls (the last 3 surahs of the quran) and blow on yourself any time in the morning and ALSO before you sleep. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Do not miss out on this. PLEASE do this DAILY.

ALSO recite the kalmah 100 times everyday and ayatul kursi as much as possible.

Black magic is a disease which affects you according to the condition of the soul. Just like a disease will affect you according to the condition of your immune system. A weak soul increases the damage of black magic. Please stay away from sins as much as you can and pray 5 times a day. Read the Quran and do zikr of Allah. Try to adopt an islamic lifestyle. This will strengthen the soul immensely.

Some teenagers are addicted to filth the internet. (PN and Mas**tion). Until sometime back i used to think its because they have a dirty mind but this is not so. I cannot tell you the number of people who send questions to ulama and mufti hazrat around the age of 13-25 involved in this filth saying they are addicted and they want a way out. I know one person addicted to this. After learning about what i have written above he implemented it and alhamdulillah he tells me now that it has caused awesome change in his life. An increased sexual urge is a direct result of black magic. When i first read it somewhere i said to myself “What nonsense” but that is not the case.

Other symptoms include unnecessary daily fights between husband and wife, a painful heaviness on the heart, feeling breathless, constant bad dreams, rapid hair loss, sudden loss of interest in studies, inability to get married despite having good qualities, inability to control anger etc.

For more information on black magic please read my other 2 posts. I want to thank Allah for ridding me of Black Magic and Chowrangi.com for being a means of me being able to convey this to you.
    "Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

Our Websites:

Seeker of The Sacred Knowledge

Our YouTube Channel

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: How to break Black Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker Of Tasawwuf View Post

I am getting sick and tired of seeing the number of people affected by black magic and ruining their lives. The problem is not in getting affected, but in not being able to find a cure and someone to explain the details. If i had believed in this stuff earlier and had known some of the details im going to present i would not have gone through unimaginable misery.

I know there are a lot of good people out there who will present you with cures but some of them are lengthy and some are complicated. I will present you with a simple cure and then the precautions. Before knowing the cure you must understand that black magic is powerless, i repeat powerless. It only becomes big if we allow it.

•Take a glass of water
    If you see bright whiteness then it means that the magic got extinguished. Just like water extinguishes fire.

Now some precautions:

Recite 3 quls (the last 3 surahs of the quran) and blow on yourself any time in the morning and ALSO before you sleep. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Do not miss out on this. PLEASE do this DAILY.

Black magic is a disease which affects you according to the condition of the soul. Just like a disease will affect you according to the condition of your immune system. A weak soul increases the damage of black magic. Please stay away from sins as much as you can and pray 5 times a day. Read the Quran and do zikr of Allah. Try to adopt an islamic lifestyle. This will strengthen the soul immensely.

Some teenagers are addicted to filth the internet. (PN and Mas**tion). Until sometime back i used to think its because they have a dirty mind but this is not so. I cannot tell you the number of people who send questions to ulama and mufti hazrat around the age of 13-25 involved in this filth saying they are addicted and they want a way out. I know one person addicted to this. After learning about what i have written above he implemented it and alhamdulillah he tells me now that it has caused awesome change in his life. An increased sexual urge is a direct result of black magic. When i first read it somewhere i said to myself “What nonsense” but that is not the case.

Other symptoms include unnecessary daily fights between husband and wife, a painful heaviness on the heart, feeling breathless, constant bad dreams, rapid hair loss, sudden loss of interest in studies, inability to get married despite having good qualities, inability to control anger etc.

For more information on black magic please read my other 2 posts. I want to thank Allah for ridding me of Black Magic and Chowrangi.com for being a means of me being able to convey this to you.
    Assalam o alaikum!
    Brother, you'r "getting" sick of what u don't like to hear or read but I'm really sick of people like you who come to deliver Fatwas against whatever isn't as per their ideas/understandings of the things. What you say abt blk mgc that it's powerless and can only become a big problem if we allow it. Our beloved Holy Prophet (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him), did suffer from sihr affliction. Ma'azALLAH did the Holy Prophet (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) allow it to be powerful?
    All that you'r suggesting to recite for the treatment, I'm sure that the azkar of the Holy Prophet (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) were far more complete and accepted than those of any of us.
    Last but not the least, brother, if you can't be of some help to those who are suffering from any calamity or hardship, at least we can reqeust you not to add th their sufferings by keeping your sarcastic comments for your goodself.

May ALLAH release all from their sufferings and save all from any hardship and calamities.

Ma'assalam

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

•Take a glass of water

Now some precautions:

Dear Seeker of Tasawwuf,

Where would you see the bright whiteness? And if you don't see it then?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Talib e Dua View Post
    Assalam o alaikum!
    What you say abt blk mgc that it's powerless and can only become a big problem if we allow it. Our beloved Holy Prophet (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him), did suffer from sihr affliction. Ma'azALLAH did the Holy Prophet (Peace and blessings of ALLAH be upon him) allow it to be powerful?

Ma'assalam
    I believe that what the concerned brother generally meant to say was for one to have hope and not fall in to despair, and that not doing anything about it may well make it worse.

It only occurs if it is Allah's will. "But they could not harm anyone except by Allah's permission." [Quran 2:102]
    Last edited by Taalibu-Allaah Ta`aalaa; 07-06-2011 at 06:28 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

•Take a glass of water

Now some precautions:

I understand that the above is for Sihr that is eaten/drunk?

Madhhab
    Not Muslim

Dear brothers and sisters I need urgent help , or else to die will be the only solution for me .My mother in law has done some black magic on me and my husband , my married life is almost finished , i have read the solution but do not know which darood sharif to recite , please do not get angry on this as I am sikh and belong to India . I usually visit pak dargahs but have not read sacred Quran , i would be realy thank full to you , if you let mw know what should i do.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sennekaur View Post
    Dear brothers and sisters I need urgent help , or else to die will be the only solution for me .My mother in law has done some black magic on me and my husband , my married life is almost finished , i have read the solution but do not know which darood sharif to recite , please do not get angry on this as I am sikh and belong to India . I usually visit pak dargahs but have not read sacred Quran , i would be realy thank full to you , if you let mw know what should i do.
    Assalamu man ittaba'a alhuda,

Respected Sister,

Allah Ta'ala has given this honor only to a Momin that he can remove your Sehr insha'Allah. If Allah wills insha'Allah your sehr will break (if there is sehr on you) and I hope you will become a muslim.

ان عبادي ليس لك عليهم سلطان

Allah has said to Shaytaan, You Do Not have any power over MY SLAVES!

Contact us through this email and send your details, name, mother's name, your husbands name and his mothers name.

ilaaj@quraniccure.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sennekaur View Post
    May Allah All Mighty alleviate your troubles, protect you and your husband and guide you to Islam insha'Allah.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post
    Assalamu man ittaba'a alhuda,

Respected Sister,

Allah Ta'ala has given this honor only to a Momin that he can remove your Sehr insha'Allah. If Allah wills insha'Allah your sehr will break (if there is sehr on you) and I hope you will become a muslim.

ان عبادي ليس لك عليهم سلطان

Allah has said to Shaytaan, You Do Not have any power over MY SLAVES!

Contact us through this email and send your details, name, mother's name, your husbands name and his mothers name.

ilaaj@quraniccure.com

may Allah swt reward you for helping the sick people ameen and give you and your family protection from sharr of all ins o jinn, ameen, Izzat a'fiyat fadhl o karam ke saat wa salallahu alan nabiyyil kareem wa ala aalihi wa ashaabihi ajmaeen ameen.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    may Allah swt reward you for helping the sick people ameen and give you and your family protection from sharr of all ins o jinn, ameen, Izzat a'fiyat fadhl o karam ke saat wa salallahu alan nabiyyil kareem wa ala aalihi wa ashaabihi ajmaeen ameen.
    Ameen. Alhamdulillah, Allah's fazl. Have broken her sehr.

Btw Shaikh, where are your chehel kaaf muakkals these days? Ask them and tell me. Really curious!