Thread: Tamil Islamic Resources needed for a Tamil Islamic Website

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Tamil Islamic Resources needed for a Tamil Islamic Website

Assalaamu 'alaikkum brothers and sisters,

I am in the process of designing a website for a well known Islamic Madrasa in India, Madrasa Kashiful Huda. The First Priority is that the Website is in Tamil. It's a Madrasa in Tamil Nadu which is run under the guidance of the aged Shaykh Maulana Yacoub Qasimi, a renowned scholar of the Sub Continent.

It is basically a Deobandi Madrasa under which around 25 Madrasa run in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. The Pondicherry Madrasa is called Madrasa Mazharul Huda.

Please make dua that the website turns out to be good and please pray for my and the Shaykh's Health and Eeman.

As most of the Tamil Islamic Websites are dominated by Wahhabis and Salafis, I hope this Website gives a different and correct perspective in the direction of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah.

If any of you happen to have Tamil Literatures, please send them across or if any of you have suggestions on what the present Ummah needs in an Islamic Website and that too an Islamic Madrasa Website.

Please do not hesitate to reply.

My E-mail Id is,

gsmubeen@gmail.com

Assalaamu 'alaikkum,

Mubeen.
    Last edited by gsmubeen; 15-06-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Tamil Islamic Resources needed for a Tamil Islamic Website

Bismillahirrahmanirraheem
    walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
    Alahmdulillah it is a good start for I see we don't have many tamil websites based on islah and other spiritual topics like we have urdu and English islamic websites. I hope you will upload spiritual discourses of tamil shuyook in the website which will inshaaAllah create more awareness.
    jazaakAllahu khayran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalaamu 'alaikkum sister,

I am happy to see that someone is responding. Inshaa 'Allah Spiritual Discourses will be included. There is a beautiful book, a short one, written by Shaykh Mowlana Yacoub Qasimi. Inshaa 'Allah that would be on the Home Page itself. That's how I have designed it.

Also the Question & Answers section published in the Madrasa's monthly magazine, Manarul Huda, would find its way in the website. This Q&A would be regularly updated, i.e. once a month.

More suggestions are welcome.

I need a favour. Please pray for my Eeman, Ikhlaas and Taqwa. Inshaa 'Allah.

Mubeen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by gsmubeen View Post

I am happy to see that someone is responding. Inshaa 'Allah Spiritual Discourses will be included. There is a beautiful book, a short one, written by Shaykh Mowlana Yacoub Qasimi. Inshaa 'Allah that would be on the Home Page itself. That's how I have designed it.

Also the Question & Answers section published in the Madrasa's monthly magazine, Manarul Huda, would find its way in the website. This Q&A would be regularly updated, i.e. once a month.

Mubeen.
    Bismillahi
    Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
    maashaaAllah thats great you will include Q&A too for I see that only from tamil salafi websites online and this would be a good move and beneficial to the muslims iA.
    Also don't judge from responses from this forum for here are very few tamil speaking people.
    We hope to see the website soon
    Let Allah SWT help u always and keep us all steadfast. Amin
    Last edited by mercyofAllah; 15-06-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu allaikum

if any one know about the book describe about how to take help from malaiekka and jinn by recite some duas in tamil
    please tell me my email id ahd143@yahoo.com

zajakallah haier

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Mubeen.

What is the status of the website? What are the languages will be for the website for Kashiful-huda...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Maulana Yaqub qasmi who resides in the UK but is of gujrati descent?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by London786 View Post
    Maulana Yaqub qasmi who resides in the UK but is of gujrati descent?

No this Maulana is from Tamil Nadu

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Maulana Yacoub Qasimi is basically from MelVisharam, a small town near Vellore. He is around 74 years of age.

Also the Website is yet to take off. I am yet to receive some important works of Shaykh Maulana Yacoub Qasimi so that it can be put in the website.

I am also glad, Alhamdhulillah, that there are people who are interested in seeing a Good Tamil Islamic Website up and running.

Inshaa 'Allah please pray for it. Also Inshaa 'Allah, the website is meant to be in Tamil and later English. The templates are ready.

Let Allah help us all together in building a Website that would receive Allah's help, protection and blessings. Aameen.

Madhhab
    None

Assalaamu 'alaikkum brothers and sisters,

I am in the process of designing a website for a well known Islamic Madrasa in India, Madrasa Kashiful Huda. The First Priority is that the Website is in Tamil. It's a Madrasa in Tamil Nadu which is run under the guidance of the aged Shaykh Maulana Yacoub Qasimi, a renowned scholar of the Sub Continent.

It is basically a Deobandi Madrasa under which around 25 Madrasa run in Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. The Pondicherry Madrasa is called Madrasa Mazharul Huda.

Please make dua that the website turns out to be good and please pray for my and the Shaykh's Health and Eeman.

As most of the Tamil Islamic Websites are dominated by Wahhabis and Salafis, I hope this Website gives a different and correct perspective in the direction of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah.

If any of you happen to have Tamil Literatures, please send them across or if any of you have suggestions on what the present Ummah needs in an Islamic Website and that too an Islamic Madrasa Website.

Please do not hesitate to reply.

My E-mail Id is,

gsmubeen@gmail.com

Assalaamu 'alaikkum,

Mubeen.
    I am running a website by the name www.islaminetwork.com and i am providing a lot of information about the "New World Order" and "Freemasons" also.

Its my request to everyone here to share things related to Freemasons and their secrets on my website by writing a blog page.

Wassalaamu Alaikum