Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Jinn Interrupts A Phone Conversation Between A Shaykh And A Sister

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Jinn Interrupts A Phone Conversation Between A Shaykh And A Sister

Quote Originally Posted by abuhajira View Post

abhi to dastan shuru bhi na hui aur aap muskara diyaay! kitnay darpok hain aap.

[the story hasnt started and you are already smiling. how much of a scaredy cat are you :P]
    Yesterday I was walking home, I turned into alley and my shadow fell on the wall as I turned. I jumped, I thought it was a ghost!

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

To protect home against jinnaat, print this image and put on front and back doors:

http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-con...ostbusters.jpg

Madhhab
    Hanafi

To protect home against jinnaat, print this image and put on front and back doors:

http://www.digitalbusstop.com/wp-con...ostbusters.jpg

OMG why did my post show up twice?? Did some other being do it...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Yesterday I was walking home, I turned into alley and my shadow fell on the wall as I turned. I jumped, I thought it was a ghost!
    Sheikh,

I take my words back. My cat is feeling offended
    I am sure the alley was echoing with your laughter after that.

But jokes aside, what are the common prevention methods for those who have paranoia of jinnaat all the time. I have a maulana friend, his family is always worried about some sihr, some jin.. some saya etc.. He reads all the manzil etc. but how do you cure the people and not the jinns.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sheikh,

But jokes aside, what are the common prevention methods for those who have paranoia of jinnaat all the time. I have a maulana friend, his family is always worried about some sihr, some jin.. some saya etc.. He reads all the manzil etc. but how do you cure the people and not the jinns.

Has something happened that is triggering it or this fear is just out of thin air? If something has happened then a complete treatment of that should be done under a good qualified god-fearing amil. Family should then ask amil for preventative measures if he doesnt already tell them, and then just carry those out day to day as instructed and leave the matter in the hands of Allah swt after.

If nothing has happened and they are just afraid like how kids are afraid of black cats, or how some people are afraid of a world wide economic collapse tomorrow, then what can I say? Even Hakeem Luqmaan didnt have the cure to wehem, baseless doubts. These people need treatment of tawakkul and tafweez.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Sheikh,

Rent A Jinn and get him to tell the family theres no Jinns, no Sehr on you guys. Thats the only way. I've been across many of these types. They hate those amils who tell them you don't have anything on you. In a sense it's also good. This way the family is always doing Zikr etc..

Reminds me of a person who went to rent this house. He had heard strange Jinn stories about it. He rings the bell, a guy comes out. Welcomes him and shows him around the place. This person says, well i really like the house but theres one question. I've heard alot of jinn stories about this house, have you ever encountered any jinns here? The guy says well, not really.. I've been around for 500 years, never seen anything strange here

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post

Rent A Jinn and get him to tell the family theres no Jinns, no Sehr on you guys. Thats the only way. I've been across many of these types. They hate those amils who tell them you don't have anything on you. In a sense it's also good. This way the family is always doing Zikr etc..

Reminds me of a person who went to rent this house. He had heard strange Jinn stories about it. He rings the bell, a guy comes out. Welcomes him and shows him around the place. This person says, well i really like the house but theres one question. I've heard alot of jinn stories about this house, have you ever encountered any jinns here? The guy says well, not really.. I've been around for 500 years, never seen anything strange here
    Ya tell the family you consulted a very big kamil amil and he said to recite abundant Quran in the house daily, the family should aim to finish 1 Quran per day in the house. Moulana is right, if you tell them they got just baseless doubts they will be in doubt about their doubts, never ending. They should actually just ignore those but because many people cannot simply ignore thoughts its better to keep them engaged in some activity which will preoccupy their mind. The glass is empty and you want to get the air out - fill it with water.

Moulana,
    Last edited by FususAlHikam; 22-06-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Moulana, if a jinn is choking a person would you say this is a small jinn, a medium size monster, or a big jinn?

Where is bro ArtistDigital? He seems to know a lot about amaliyaat and such. He could add to this very informative thread. He hasnt answered my question about who his shaikh is or where hes from - possibly he thinks I am saahir wanting to get his info to harm him lool Artist bhai, I am no saahir, I am just looking for sahaara, I come in peace.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post

Rent A Jinn
    Man, moulana, you are far advanced. I have a hard time doing rent a car and you are doing rent a jinn??

Kahaan taleem e angrezi,
    aur kahan dars e Qurani?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Moulana, if a jinn is choking a person would you say this is a small jinn, a medium size monster, or a big jinn?

Where is bro ArtistDigital? He seems to know a lot about amaliyaat and such. He could add to this very informative thread. He hasnt answered my question about who his shaikh is or where hes from - possibly he thinks I am saahir wanting to get his info to harm him lool
    Artist bhai, I am no saahir, I am just looking for sahaara, I come in peace.
    All Saahirs and Aliens say that.. Me come in peace :P

Sheikh, there was one jinn who choked a guy infront of me. He choked his heart actually. Just stopped it for 2-3 secs. These can be any sized jinns.