Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dharb-e-Momin

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Question Dharb-e-Momin

Assalam-o-alaikum!
    Do you people know about the Dharb-e-momin news paper published from karachi Pakistan. Ever read it?.It is published by ulema there and is without any unislamic contents.
    Take this as a survey...
    More news soon.
    Prophet Muhammad Sallalaho-alaihe-wa'aalaihee-wassalam said:
    All people of my Ummah can be forgiven but those who openly rebel against Allah, will not be forgiven. (Saheeh Bukhari)

Following are the eight forms of open rebellion against Allah: 1.Shave or trim beard beyond the limits of shariah, 2.Not taking shariah compliant hijab(also hijab against those near relatives who are not mehram, like cousins, brothers of husband, nephews of husband etc.), 3.Wearing of clothes reaching below ankles by men, 4.Unnecessarily photography of animals, and going to places with photographs, and having such photographs and looking at them, 5.Listening to music, 6.Watching T.V, 7.Eating haram like earnings from bank, insurance, 8.Backbitting and listening to it.
    May Allah save us from these open rebellions.

(Abridged version of fatwa by Mufti Rasheed Ahmad rehmatullah alaih, Darul afta wal irshad, Karachi, Pakistan on 26, Rajab, 1415 A.H)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I believe in the UK it is on the 'banned reading list'.
    So if the police raid your house and you have a copy of that paper they will hold it against you in a court of law if they wish.

But as far as i know you can still buy it in most paki high streets.
    A bit like driving whilst holding a phone n the UK - also illegal, but no one really cares.

I've got a hands-free kit though in my car.
    Alhamdulillah ala kulli haal

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Is it banned in UK...?.
    Well it is legal and popular in Pakistan. Its daily newspaper 'Islam' has circulation of well above one lac, quite outstanding as far as any paper published by madaris.
    and is legal because of its policies are moderate as sunniforum is.
    As far as columnists are concerned, 2 popular writers from pakistan's most read daily'jang' write for it. Another is from the 2nd largest daily 'nawa-i-waqt'. These columnists as well as other writers like Mufti Abulubaba, Qari Mansoor, Moulana Aslam contribute to it.
    The paper contains no pictures of animals faces,but is popular because of the rare pictures it has published.
    It is also read in pakistani government offices, i personally know about that.

My Question to others as well. Have they read or heard of 'Dharb-e-momin'.
    All people of my Ummah can be forgiven but those who openly rebel against Allah, will not be forgiven. (Saheeh Bukhari)

Following are the eight forms of open rebellion against Allah: 1.Shave or trim beard beyond the limits of shariah, 2.Not taking shariah compliant hijab(also hijab against those near relatives who are not mehram, like cousins, brothers of husband, nephews of husband etc.), 3.Wearing of clothes reaching below ankles by men, 4.Unnecessarily photography of animals, and going to places with photographs, and having such photographs and looking at them, 5.Listening to music, 6.Watching T.V, 7.Eating haram like earnings from bank, insurance, 8.Backbitting and listening to it.

(Abridged version of fatwa by Mufti Rasheed Ahmad rehmatullah alaih, Darul afta wal irshad, Karachi, Pakistan on 26, Rajab, 1415 A.H)

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Yes they used to be online i think

big time supporters of taliban i think wAllahu aalem

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Talaal
    Yes they used to be online i think

big time supporters of taliban i think wAllahu aalem
    Yes they r their supporter but it would be unjustified to limit them to this. Anyone reading Mufti Abulubaba's column dealing with history,geographical history and current affairs with all the evidences and logic; such work is not done by any other scholar in urdu atleast.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Muawiyah
    there have been some arrests of hawkers selling Dharb-i-Mumin in Karachi
    But it is not banned by the Government. It is legal.
    Anyone who has read Dharb-e-momin???
    Is Mufti Abu Lubaba's column convincing?
    Is the research work printed in it informative to you, like maps, rare pictures, statistics, OR, is not that important or not worked properly........?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

yep i fink its illegal in the UK.. theres been many incidents linked to the possession of it

Quote Originally Posted by ibn-raheeq-al-hanafi
    "I love the pious but I am not from amongst them, maybe Allah will bestow me (due to my love for them) with piety."

Madhhab
    Hanafi

do u work for dharbemumin?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I think all the non muslims want to ban Islam in all over the world. But AlhamduLillah they will never succsess in their issues.
    In Pakistan I announced that a new weekly newspaper is started named "ALQALAM". This is also a very nice Islamic news paper. I requests the Pakistanis to read it.
    Thanks and Wassalam.
    [U]MUHAMMADI[/U]
    www.quranidunia.com
    www.nazmay.com