Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK Murtads Begging For Money.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default UK Murtads Begging For Money.

It gives me great pleasure to inform all of you that the apostates in the UK have been reduced to sending out begging letters to the Charity Commissioner and other supporters for money. Here is an email sent by one of these kaafirs for a handout. Please send your old underwear and razors to Maryam Namazie, Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain. It seems that they have been abandoned by their masters.

"Dear friends
    I wanted to thank you for your support of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain. As you know we were in desperate need of financial help and are grateful for the donations of many generous individuals and groups.
    What we do – breaking the taboo that comes with renouncing Islam and challenging a movement that sentences apostates to death – is considered ‘controversial’ to say the least and makes it almost impossible to get support from mainstream funders. Also, we haven’t been able to secure charity status.
    In its refusal letter the Charity Commission says: “Under English law the advancement of religion is a recognised charitable purpose and charities are afforded certain fiscal privileges by the state. The prohibition of any such financial privilege as called for in the demand made in Manifesto would require a change in law. Similarly a separation of religion from the state and legal and education system would appear to require both constitutional reform and change to the law.”
    There is something fundamentally wrong when the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain can’t get charity status but the Sharia Council legislating misogyny in its sharia courts can. And how absurd that defending secularism is not a charitable object but advancing religion is, particularly in this day and age when we are living under an Islamic Inquisition.
    Much of the struggle for change throughout history has included demands for changes in the law and in religion’s role in the public space. And this is something the Council of Ex-Muslims will continue to do with your support.
    Again, thank you. Please do continue to support us in any way you can; every little bit helps go a long way in the fight that lies ahead.
    Warmest wishes
    Maryam Namazie.

======

What I don't understand is this. By taking off their Muslim clothes have they also taken off their education and skills and jobs? Did they think that the Brits would feed them just because they abandoned Islam and opened up a "council of x-men"? Since every little "bit" seems to be of great help to them I am forced to think that this is a group of useless, good for nothing oppurtunists who thought that renouncing Islam would bring in a flood of money, fame and homes...none of which happened to them. Well....I am posting my old underwear to you, Ms "Namazi". Don't know if it will fit you though. Burn in hell.
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: UK Murtads Begging For Money.

Hadhrat Dr sab no need for such comments "I am posting my old underwear to you, Ms "Namazi". Don't know if it will fit you though. Burn in hell"

It is not conduct befitting of your good self!

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by festa View Post
    Hadhrat Dr sab no need for such comments "I am posting my old underwear to you, Ms "Namazi". Don't know if it will fit you though. Burn in hell"

It is not conduct befitting of your good self!
    why not? I think this is very applicable response to filthy murtadeen dogs like maryam namazi. not only has she abandoned islam, she wages war on islam, so she deserves everything she gets
    Support the UK Anti Coup in Egypt Movement: http://www.facebook.com/AntiCoupUK

Senior Member janaveronikazahra's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Don't know

Salam Alikum,

Maryam Namazie is very strong in her arguments.
    Anyway - most of those peole just fight for their own popularity. I dont understand the point of peopel who all the time fight agaianst any religion or even atheism. Diging and showing/attacking what is wrong here and there. I think we take care of ourself and only reply to opponents, we as muslims do not start attacking anyone.
    W salam
    Last edited by janaveronikazahra; 25-07-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Old underwear is too good for them

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

also check how CNN exposed Walid Shoebat last week I think. The videos are available on youtube.

These murtads never learnt from history. Even from our Prophet()'s era till now, most murtads are humiliated by the non-believers. I guest that's fair considering that they tried very hard to slander Islam through misinformations and false accusations, and we have Allah() Whom will safeguard Islam and muslims .
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

sorry for double post. The server listed as internal error so I refreshed my page and here it is, double postings.

Again, sorry for that.
    Last edited by faizol; 25-07-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Edited for double posting.
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud Beale View Post
    why not? I think this is very applicable response to filthy murtadeen dogs like maryam namazi. not only has she abandoned islam, she wages war on islam, so she deserves everything she gets
    There are murtads who became Muslims again. Sayyiduna 'Umar رضي الله عنه was on his way to kill the Prophet عليه السلام, do you think the Sahaba cursed Sayyiduna 'Umar رضي الله عنه at the moment he appeared in front of the Prophet عليه السلام with his sword or did they pray for his guidance?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Zhulfiqar View Post
    There are murtads who became Muslims again.
    Alhamdulillah.

Still, what Shari'ah prescribes about murtaddin cannot be changed by what our experience say.

Madhhab
    Hanbali

These apostates are typical. They leave Islam and then spread misinformation about Islam {and I don't mean like calling us all "terrorists." I mean saying disgusting things about the Prophet sall Allahu 'alayhi wa sallaam that are horrible falsehoods}.
    The behavior of certain apostates is disgusting. They appeal to Western imperialism and dehumanize the Ummah by claiming we are parasites that deserve to have war waged on us {Ayaan Hirsi Ali comes to mind}