Thread: What is happening in Karachi?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default What is happening in Karachi?

I've read the newspaper just now and I'm shocked to see that riot is also happening in Karachi.
    But I don't believe today's corrupted media report, so I'm requesting brothers to explain what is really happening there?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: What is happening in Karachi?

Anyone? Please let me know.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Zahed View Post
    Anyone? Please let me know.

Ramadan Mubarik Brother.

Karachi is a huge city in which many casts , sects and political parties are living together. The various political parties have their personal interests and agendas. However , since the advent of MQM , which is a Karachi/hyderabad based political party,militancy got inducted into the politics of Karachi. MQM initiated the politics of violence and the rest of political parties joined in the race with it. Now Awami National party (ANP) , Pakistan peoples Party(PPP) and Mutahida Qomi movement (MQM) are the major political players of the city. They represent the Pashtun,Sindhi/baloch and Urdu speaking population of the city respectively , though the common person is fed up with all of these three.Jamat e Islami also has some roots in the city but JI is mostly non-violent.These three parties have set up militant wings to counter each other and they have set up certain pockets in the city from where thet operate.Violence breaks out in the city whenever there is some political unrest and mostly innocent people are killed in the the exchange of firing between such militant wings.
    There are certain sectarian elements as well in Karachi but they cause much less disturbance compared to the political parties compared to the political parties. Sippah e Sahaba (Deobandi) is active against Shias and Sunni Tehreek (Barelvis) and vice verca.Sometimes major disputes erupt on the issue of capturing each others mosques and such disputes mostly lead to killings as well.
    The recent disturbance was caused by MQM , ANP and PPP. ANP and PPP joined hands to press MQM politically in Sindh province and MQM retaliated violently in the streets. ANP and PPP gave a similar response. The situation got worse and the higher circles of Pakistani establishment took its notice after which PPP re-installed MQM in the government and things somewhat settled down.

In this world is a Paradise, whoever does not enter it will enter the Paradise of the Hereafter : Shaykh Ul Islam Imam Ibn Taymiyyah rahimahullah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Doctor sahab for explaining.

Btw I was quite annoyed seeing your thread regarding US army's miserable fate was deleted.