Asalam Alykum WrWb
Ramadhan Kareem everyone
I have some questions and needed to clear misconceptions that I have.
1. Can tarawee prayers be offered at the time of tahajud? And can we combine 4 units instead of 2?
2. If time is limited, what is more Afdhal; reciting abundunt Quran or using that time to offer Nafafil prayers like awabeen, duha etc?
3. At the time of suhoor, what exactly does it mean to eat till the very end of suhoor time for more reward. Should one finish at the time of imsaak or eat till just th beginning of athaan?
4. How can I determine exactly the time when prayers are forbidden? for e.g out of situation, if I am delayed my isha, until when is isha valid?
5. Is oiling ones body with olive oil for strength considered a sunnah?
6. What is sunnah to eat for suhoor?
7. I often have this problem of bad breath, I am used to brushing my teeth after 4 or 5 hours, while fasting I cant do that and I feel extremely dirty concernign my oral hygiene, what can be done to solve this?
JazakAllah khair, thats it for now
Wa alykum Asalam WrWb