Thread: why do you say the salafi is a wrong way?

Madhhab
    Maliki

wa 3alaykoumou ssalamou wa rahmatou ALLAH.

i don't speak english very well because i know arabic and french, but i'll do with what i know, please try to understand me.

first i am salafi, why you say salafi is a wrong way. No my brother in islam, i think you have been salafi and you haven't known the salafiya well. What meens salafi, it meens that we follow the way that muhammed salla ALLAHOU 3alahi wa sallam, and his sahaba, and the imams (boukhari, mouslim, ...) had follow. This is globaly the meaning of salafi. If you pray as you said the prayer as described by sheikh Albani may ALLAH enter him into the paradise, your prayer is valid. But what i want to tell you is that we keep the truth from any one hwo say it even if he is our ennemi, and we don't accept the not truth even if it is said by our friend. The muslim must find the truth. Then i say the sheikh Albani isn't rasoulou ALLAH (isn't a prophet), he can make mistakes and can do something wrong as all human people. The salafis don't follow albani as you say, we don't follow persons we follow the way, if a great and known persone or sheikh or imam say something the wrong we don't accept it even if is a great person, this is the way. the base that Albani say (and i think he has truth in this) is that muslim person mustn't follow a madhab and ignore the others (for exemple i don't have to say i'm hanafi and i don't accept anything from the maliki madhab) the muslim must pick the 4 madahibs (hanafi, hanbali, maliki, shafi3i) and analyse all what the machaikh in every madhab say (their ahadith and quran proof) and think well, and find where is from the 4 madahib who has the truth in that specific problem or fatwa, and you follow. The person who say : "that thing it isn't from my madhab, go from me." is wrong. the imam shafi3i said : if the hadith is sahih then it is my madhab. i add that the book "sifat salat annabiy salla ALLAHOU 3alayhi wa sallam" isn't the quran, he can contain some unvolontary mistakes made by sheikh Albani may god enter him into the paradise.

as i said my english is too basic, excuse me, and try to understand what i wrote.

Madhhab
    Hanbali

walaikum assalaamu wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

do a forum search on "salafi" this has been discussed many, many times. here is one thread for example:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...8&page=6&pp=10

there are many other threads. see here:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/sear...searchid=67603

also:
    http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6775

please also see:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6872

...and so on

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Asalaam Alaikum

I would like to know what do the salaafis/wahaabis wither they be moderate or not have to say about our leaders of the ummah and the various dynasties after the 4 righteous khilfahs. Can some body please answer my question. Also is thier any good articles or books somebody can recommentd me to read about what salaafis have said..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by azerazerty
    the base that Albani say (and i think he has truth in this) is that muslim person mustn't follow a madhab and ignore the others (for exemple i don't have to say i'm hanafi and i don't accept anything from the maliki madhab) the muslim must pick the 4 madahibs (hanafi, hanbali, maliki, shafi3i) and analyse all what the machaikh in every madhab say (their ahadith and quran proof) and think well, and find where is from the 4 madahib who has the truth in that specific problem or fatwa, and you follow. The person who say : "that thing it isn't from my madhab, go from me." is wrong. the imam shafi3i said : if the hadith is sahih then it is my madhab. i add that the book "sifat salat annabiy salla ALLAHOU 3alayhi wa sallam" isn't the quran, he can contain some unvolontary mistakes made by sheikh Albani may god enter him into the paradise.

as i said my english is too basic, excuse me, and try to understand what i wrote.
    Brother you said we analyze what the 4 madhabs said why do you need to analyze if you got that much Ilm then why dont you go direct to Quran&Sunnah?
    And that qoute of the Imams if you find my opinion against Hadith you follow that this statement is made to the students of the Imams(rah) who were mujtahids themselves it was not for us the awaam.
    those Imams followed Quran & sunnah and made deen easy for us i rather follow them then shaykhs today who have less ilm and taqwa.
    everyone does taqleed you might not accept it but salafies do taqleed of their shaykhs.