Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peer Banaras Naqshbandi Owaisiah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Peer Banaras Naqshbandi Owaisiah

Quote Originally Posted by Haq Chaar Yaar View Post

Were they done, standing only on 1 leg?

Look far as i know he stood for couple hours each day on one leg with eyes closed and reciting the wazaif that you would during a Chilla. Thats why im leaving this forum and joined Proper Ahl E Sunnat Forum. www.sunnaforum.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by xs11ax View Post
    lol are you serious!

so all it would take to debunk this guy would be someone who can speak arabic?

why dont a group of SF members in birmingham go meet him? take 1 arab, 1 bangali, 1 gujarati, 1 pathan, 1 somali.....try and find a welsh muslim as well lol.
    Please do i spent many years with different peers and shiekhs around the uk. I want to Cyprus to meet moulana Shikeh Nazim Al haqqani when giving my murshid salaam he Smiled and replied Back Very Holy Man. End of the day like i said i cant make you believe as your hearts are filled with dirt. Suggest you do zikr and cleanse your heart.

You have no proof and like the brother said instead of talking **** go and visit him. if you live in birmingham if you dont than that proves to me your bunch of wahabi, deobandi losers.

For further discussion i be on www.sunnaforum.com with the same profile name, as i no longer want to be part on forum with kabees.

Khuda Hafiz

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Your true colours are coming out.
    Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal-wakeel

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Haq Chaar Yaar View Post

Were they done, standing only on 1 leg?

No sir.. im just a jahil tableeghi.. who walked about in his chilla.. ameer sahab would have broken my leg if i did that..

wa assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by NazimKhanOwaisi View Post

You have no proof and like the brother said instead of talking **** go and visit him.
    hang on just a minuite there son......you are the one who made claims without any proof. now that you know your shaikh is going to get exposed, you have started using vulgar words and abusing muslims who have not abused you in anyway.

you call us wahabi and deobandi losers just because we follow the quran and hadith lol. so to you that is a bad thing?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by NazimKhanOwaisi View Post
    Please do i spent many years with different peers and shiekhs around the uk. I want to Cyprus to meet moulana Shikeh Nazim Al haqqani when giving my murshid salaam he Smiled and replied Back Very Holy Man. End of the day like i said i cant make you believe as [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]your hearts are filled with dirt[/COLOR]. Suggest you do zikr and cleanse your heart.

You have no proof and like the brother said instead of [COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]talking ****[/COLOR] go and visit him. if you live in birmingham if you dont than that proves to me your bunch of wahabi, deobandi losers.

For further discussion i be on www.sunnaforum.com with the same profile name, as i no longer want to be part on forum with kabees.

Khuda Hafiz
    theres a saying in arabic and urdu too that every container gushes forth with what it contains. look at the highlighted statements: that which is coming out of ur mouth (****) is what u contain in ur heart.