Masjid Al Aqsa Taraweeh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUvWOqGtZLk
A few questions:
1. Has anyone been to Masjid Al Aqsa in Ramadhan? Please share your experiences.
2. Does Masjid Al Aqsa have airconditioning?
3. How large is the sister's section and is it easy to find a place to pray taraweeh there in Ramadhan?
4. Besides Hashimi Hotel in the old quarter, are there any other higher rated hotels in the old quarter (Muslim/Christian)?
5. Outside the old quarter in East Jerusalem, can you recommend any hotels?
6. Is there any way of taking a taxi from East Jerusalem to outside of Masjid Al Aqsa, or can it only reach the walls of the old quarter?