Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dua E Saifi

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Dua E Saifi

Inshallah i will ask all those questions today and post back the finding getting reference to any hadees etc put forward by them.

Shah Waliullah muhaddith dehalvi [rh] writes in his book ‘Al Intibah fi Salasil ul Auliaullah’ that he received the ijaza [permission] in Sattariya silsila [ tariqa] He gives the chain of this ijaza contaning names of different scholar including Ghaus Gwaliari who was the chief of Sattariya silsila in India.

Shah Waliullah writes that through this chain he received the’Aurad and wazaif ‘ of Sattariya silsila which includes Dua e saifi and Jawahir Khamsa.

Dua e saifi is a supplication which is taught to mureed by a shaykh who has ijaza to recite and teach this dua. The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Certificates of Khilafah of various Silsilas Imam Ahmad Rida was bestowed with by his Murshid-e-Kamil:

1) Sisilah Tareeqah ‘Aliyyah Qadiriyyah Barkatiyyah Jadidah
    2) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Abaiyyah Qadimah
    3) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Ahdaliyyah
    4) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Razzaqiyyah
    5) Sisilah Tareeqah Qadiriyyah Munawwariyyah
    6) Sisilah Tareeqah Chishtiyyah Nizamiyyah ‘Atiqiyyah
    7) Sisilah Tareeqah Chishtiyyah Mehbobiyyah Jadidah
    8) Sisilah Tareeqah Sohrawardiyyah Wahidiyyah
    9) Sisilah Tareeqah Sohrawardiyyah Fadliyyah
    10) Sisilah Tareeqah Naqshabandiyyah ‘Ula’iyyah Siddiqiyyah
    11) Sisilah Tareeqah Naqshabandiyyah ‘Ula’iyyah (the chain linked to the illustrious Sufi Master Sayyid Moula Abu al-‘Ula Naqshabandi Akbarabadi)
    12) Sisilah Tareeqah Badi‘iyyah
    13) Sisilah Tareeqah ‘Uloh’wiyyah Manamiyyah

These also include the 4 Mystical Musafahas viz;

- The Sanad of Musafaha Jinniyyah
    - The Sanad of Musafaha Khidriyyah
    - The Sanad of Musafaha Mu‘ammariyyah
    - The Sanad of Musafaha Manamiyyah

List of Ijazat of all the Duas, Awrad (Litanies) and Ash’ghaal that was bestowed by Spiritual Inspiration directly into his Heart from the Hearts of his Masha’ikh:

1) The Secrets of the Holy Quran
    2) asma-e-Ilahiyyah
    3) Dalail al Khayrat
    4) Hisne Hasin
    5) Qasre-Matin
    6) Asma-e-Arba‘inah
    7) Hisb al-Bahr
    8) Hisb al-Bar
    9) Hisb al-Nasr
    10) All the Ah’zab of Silsila Shazaliyyah
    11) The Hirz of 104,000 Awliya
    12) Hirz al-Amirayn
    13) Hirze Yamani (also known as Du‘a-e-Saifi Sharif) Again its mentioned in these big wali times and tariqa dua e saifi.
    14) Du‘a-e-Mughni
    15) Du‘a-e-Haydari
    16) Du‘a-e-Izra’ili
    17) Du‘a-e-Suryani
    18) Qasidah Khamriyyah also famously known as Qasidah Ghawthiyyah
    19) Salat al-Asrar or Salat Ghawthiyyah
    20) Qasidah Burda
    21) Du‘a-e-Bashmakh
    22) Takbir-e-‘Ashikan
    23) Nim Takbir
    24) Irsal al-Hawatif

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by NazimKhanOwaisi View Post
    Whats black magic goto do with anything everything im saying your trying to make issue out of. Not everything has chain look at Sinsila Owaisiah you take bayt directly with Prophet muhammad S.A.W unlike the other tariqa where from one peer to the next. Now sinsila owaisi isnt right? like i said i shall speak to my Local Imaam At Shah Jahan mosque and mufti to clarify. Sufism is wrong than if your talking about shariah its outside of shariah law and boundries? your older than me and i respect you and have right to know the answers but you have to wait. Far as im concerned you ask any peer or shiekh about dua e saifi they will tell what it is as its been passed down through tariqas. If your not aware of it thats different issue but you cant make judgement until you have clarified with scholar.
    brother I read a biography on the site Madinah ghousia I think he is your shaykh Peer Banaras you say he is directly baith with the Prophet and he did some chilla's on one leg etc how can we be sure he is telling the truth he did these things and he has got ijazah from the Prophet ?
    Verily, Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O Believers! send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation". (Qur'aan - 33:56)

http://www.sabeel-travels.co.uk/

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Well if you read on the website about sinsila owaisiah you would have better understanding. Plus you have to come and see for your self. Thats what i was trying to explain to taliban that until you dont recite the dua your self you cant say its wrong or etc. but bringing my shiekh into this topic is pointless. im gonna ask my local imaam to clarify this matter. im not saying you to believe in my sheikh allah swt given you free will you can decide for your self.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.

Isn't that enough proof that it is a fake Dua. If 'supposedly' our Beloved Rasoolullah taught this Dua to Ali (ra), do you think
    he would teach Ali(ra) to say 'Ya Ali, Ya Ali' ??
    Its definitely Fake.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

until you dont recite the dua your self you cant say its wrong or etc.
    brotehr the first problem is, u proof ur claim that it is mentioned by prophet(sw) in hadith book then we will say is the dua right or wrong
    List of Ijazat of all the Duas, Awrad (Litanies) and Ash’ghaal that was bestowed by Spiritual Inspiration directly into his Heart from the Hearts of his Masha’ikh:
    13) Hirze Yamani (also known as Du‘a-e-Saifi Sharif) Again its mentioned in these big wali times and tariqa dua e saifi.
    that means it wasnt mentioned in any hadith book but transfered from Amr´s heart to Zayd´s heart?
    The last part of Dua e saifi consists of Nad e ali which has words like “ Ya Ali , Ya Ali , Ya Abu Turab”.
    thats how shias fed their lie´s in fake tariqats. anyone dare to recite "ya Abu bakr, ya Abu bakr, ya Siddiq".

What a mission of shia fabricators where they claim prophet(sw) did dua with such wrods and some muslim believed in this!

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother NazimKhanOwaisi,

You know the main problem with this dua is that It is attributed to Rasool Allah .

There is a hadith that whoever lies on Rasool Allah should make his place in HELL.

If the dua contains no shirk and you say it is advised by buzurgs of the chain then we can accept it but would not be a great fan because we have Masnoon duas.

hope you understand.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

The 'Ya 'Ali' part is not in this version: http://www.ghrib.net/vb/showthread.php?t=14360&page=1

Madhhab
    Don't know

Quote Originally Posted by azhar123 View Post

Isn't that enough proof that it is a fake Dua. If 'supposedly' our Beloved Rasoolullah taught this Dua to Ali (ra), do you think
    he would teach Ali(ra) to say 'Ya Ali, Ya Ali' ??
    Its definitely Fake.

Excellent

...And whatsoever the messenger giveth you, take it. And whatsoever he forbiddeth, abstain (from it)..(59:7)

...if I forbid you to do something, then keep away from it. And if I order you to do something, then do of it as much as you can.(Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 92, Number 391)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post
    Brother NazimKhanOwaisi,

You know the main problem with this dua is that It is attributed to Rasool Allah .

There is a hadith that whoever lies on Rasool Allah should make his place in HELL.

If the dua contains no shirk and you say it is advised by buzurgs of the chain then we can accept it but would not be a great fan because we have Masnoon duas.

hope you understand.

Sheikh,

I am just curious; are you inclined towards deobandis and think good of them? Will you be as strict on them if you found out that they resort to same sort of things, where actions and duas are attributed to the Prophet, peace be upon him, without any link? Will you also also say that they should find their places in hell? Or will you try to explain out things?