Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dua E Saifi

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Dua E Saifi

Quote Originally Posted by 'Abdullaah View Post
    Sheikh,

I am just curious; are you inclined towards deobandis and think good of them? Will you be as strict on them if you found out that they resort to same sort of things, where actions and duas are attributed to the Prophet, peace be upon him, without any link? Will you also also say that they should find their places in hell? Or will you try to explain out things?

I am a deobandi

As I said, till you say that Shaikh Fulan advised to read this dua then it's okay.

But to attribute something to Rasool Allah without any solid proof is just not right!

Yes i will be as strict as this If I found out something is wrongly attributed to RAsool Allah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post

I am a deobandi

As I said, till you say that Shaikh Fulan advised to read this dua then it's okay.

But to attribute something to Rasool Allah without any solid proof is just not right!

Yes i will be as strict as this If I found out something is wrongly attributed to RAsool Allah

Sheikh,

Madhhab
    Hanafi

wasnt the OP supposed to get some proof for his claim?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by split View Post

Yes i'm also waiting.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban View Post

Yes i'm also waiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by split View Post

brothers you gotta give bro nazimkhanowaisi some more time, he is currently asking shaykh google for some answers

(on another forum nazimkhanowaisi says)
    "Salaam,

Ive been given permission to recite this dua and been doing so from what ive found on gogole. A very accepted dua is by the name of Dua e Saifi or Hirz e Sahaba or Hirz e Yamani. THe sanad of it is that it was taught to Rasool Allah by Jibreel alaihi assalam then to Ali . It is called Hirz e Yamani because one of the kings of Yemen was defeated and kicked out from Yemen by another King. He tried very hard to get back his land but to no avail. After some time he came to Ali and asked for spiritual help. Hazrat Ali told him this dua and he read it. He conquered his land again after reading this dua. The dua gained popularity between Sahaba and Tabieen after this.

It reached Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA). He was the first Amil of this dua. He used to read it. Once he came out for namaz an eagle did beet on him. He looked at the eagle and it died. Then he started crying. Khadim asked why are you crying? He said i've read this dua so much that my eyes my hands everything has become a sword of Rahman. This dua will keep on hanging on the skies till the day of Qayamat. Then he took of his shirt, washed it and gave it to some poor as Fidya for the dead Eagle.

70,000 Angels , 70,000 Maukal, 70,000 Jinns are in presence when reciting. This dua e saifi has nothing to do with the naqshbandi saifi sinsila.

Please Im Looking for Authenticat Hadess or sumthing to help clarify its Authenticity. Ive been reciting this for few months now and have experianced alot but want some hadees

and then he says

"Maukal far i know or heard are nuri but remain on the planet earth. They basically rank below the Angels of heaven and higher rank than jinnat. muakkils appointed guard of the quranic letters and many other duties too.
    Muakills are the worker angels(that work on the earth and do there duties,they either work under Hadrat mikhail alayhis 'salam or hadrat Israil alayhis 'salam).

Dont ask me anymore as im looking for answer my self and not that fortunate to have much islamic knowledge. Ive posted what i fond on google but anyone that is scholar please clarify."

and then another bro replies

"If you have been given ijazza to recite this dua, instead of asking shaykh Google, all you're questions should be directed to the person who gave you ijazza to recite this dua, makes sense doesn't it , well it should do if it doesn't,

You posted this same question on another forum and caused quite a stir, However "Taliban" did ask a valid question ()

At the time of Hazrat Ali the whole of Jazeeratul Arab including Yemen was under Islamic Rule. Why would a king attack a yemeni king when there was no king at that time?

Even if we assume that the king was a muslim governer and a kafir attacked yemen, it would not mean that the king would try himself to gain back the land. Hazrat Ali being the Khalifah would send an army of muslims to get back the land. Teaching one dua and sitting doing nothing doesn't seem very appropriate.

Jazakallah "

i think your boys will be waiting a long time......
    إملاء الخير خير من السكوت والسكوت خير من إملاء الشر

"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I spoke to my shikeh saab and advised me this dua was read by many wali and was not attributed to prophet muhammad saw and that was my misunderstanding of it.
    If any idiot comes out to say this is bidat then we have another topic on our hands and i can assure you that it wont be one but hundred of bidats to discuss.

Khuda hafiz.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by The Fake Shaykh View Post
    brothers you gotta give bro nazimkhanowaisi some more time, he is currently asking shaykh google for some answers
    lolz

(on another forum nazimkhanowaisi says)
    "Salaam,

Ive been given permission to recite this dua and been doing so from what ive found on gogole. A very accepted dua is by the name of Dua e Saifi or Hirz e Sahaba or Hirz e Yamani. THe sanad of it is that it was taught to Rasool Allah by Jibreel alaihi assalam then to Ali . It is called Hirz e Yamani because one of the kings of Yemen was defeated and kicked out from Yemen by another King. He tried very hard to get back his land but to no avail. After some time he came to Ali and asked for spiritual help. Hazrat Ali told him this dua and he read it. He conquered his land again after reading this dua. The dua gained popularity between Sahaba and Tabieen after this.

It reached Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani (RA). He was the first Amil of this dua. He used to read it. Once he came out for namaz an eagle did beet on him. He looked at the eagle and it died. Then he started crying. Khadim asked why are you crying? He said i've read this dua so much that my eyes my hands everything has become a sword of Rahman. This dua will keep on hanging on the skies till the day of Qayamat. Then he took of his shirt, washed it and gave it to some poor as Fidya for the dead Eagle.
    He should've been honest about this. He didn't find it on GOOGLE. Taliban typed it all!

70,000 Angels , 70,000 Maukal, 70,000 Jinns are in presence when reciting. This dua e saifi has nothing to do with the naqshbandi saifi sinsila.
    But it's from Aala Hazrat's book.

Please Im Looking for Authenticat Hadess or sumthing to help clarify its Authenticity. Ive been reciting this for few months now and have experianced alot but want some hadees
    When Dajjal makes him fly, he gonna say wow! This is the MAN... astaghfirullah.

and then he says

"Maukal far i know or heard are nuri but remain on the planet earth. They basically rank below the Angels of heaven and higher rank than jinnat. muakkils appointed guard of the quranic letters and many other duties too.
    Muakills are the worker angels(that work on the earth and do there duties,they either work under Hadrat mikhail alayhis 'salam or hadrat Israil alayhis 'salam).
    Fairy tales made by Amils. MUakkils are JINNS portraying as Angels.

Dont ask me anymore as im looking for answer my self and not that fortunate to have much islamic knowledge. Ive posted what i fond on google but anyone that is scholar please clarify."
    i think your boys will be waiting a long time......
    lolz

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by NazimKhanOwaisi View Post
    I spoke to my shikeh saab and advised me this dua was read by many wali and was not attributed to prophet muhammad saw and that was my misunderstanding of it.
    If any idiot comes out to say this is bidat then we have another topic on our hands and i can assure you that it wont be one but hundred of bidats to discuss.

Khuda hafiz.
    It was NOT YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING

It's written there in the BOOK you pasted!!

We're not talking about it being Bidat but I don't think there will be any barakah in a dua which is attributed to Rasool Allah wrongly.

Such a big LIE!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by NazimKhanOwaisi View Post
    Okay this is like saying you believe in allah right? have you seen him prove it to me,

You breath in oxygen right? can you see it but you feel it prove to me exists.

If you have issues with authencity of it ask your sheikh or your scholar or sumthing. Like i said i always try things and like to see for myself and if i see or hear things or feel spiritually different than i believe it. I follow my heart and my heart tells me its fine. Like i do zikr i thought was nonsense at first your soul leaving the body and being in another place doing zikr and your heart doing zikr, what i did was try it for my self and experianced the benefits of zikr and happy that i did.

brother many ppl have such experiences reciting the Gayatri Mantra. their heart tells them its great. they take it from some guru and they believe it because they have realisd great "benefits" from it. They reach great "spiritual states". They also receive enlightenment through these processes like Yoga and Vipasana meditation. There is no sense to it brother. Only thing is go to the feet of Rasulullah and his Shari'at.

Madhhab
    None

Salaam,

Can someone explain to me what these "Muakkils" are? I did a quick google search on them and it seems like some people think they are jinns, others angels, and others something else entirely.

My question is: Is there any evidence of Muakkils anywhere in Quran or hadith? I ask this because I have never heard of this before or come across it before this thread.