Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The danger of the traditionalists

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default The danger of the traditionalists

There is a group which became prominent after 9/11 by using catchy titles like the salafiya. They would call towards traditional islam or sunni islam etc. Very nice name but in reality this group appeases the West in many ways. They call towards the madhabs and towards traditionalism but are in fact modernists in many ways. When the touchy topic of music, apostacy, niqab, sunnah and bidah come they hide behind the cloak of difference of opinion. This group holds a lot of sway over the Americans but on a grass roots level are almost ineffective. They hate salafis more than they hate kuffar. They have a soft spot for the brelvis. They will give husne dhann to George Bush and Arial Sharon but criticize Mullah umar and the taliban. They are brelvis with some daleel and intellect but don't differ much from brelvis. In real life you see them they play down all sunnah as just custom and promote all bidah under the guise of bidah hasanah. They are great tools of the kuffar in this day and age. They are used to pacify our nation. Anyway let me give you 1 example from this group;

http://seekersguidance.org/blog/2011...ian-mountains/

See this mixed retreat and tell me which shariah these people follow? What is so traditional about this american islam?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: The danger of the traditionalists

Quote Originally Posted by London786 View Post
    There is a group which became prominent after 9/11 by using catchy titles like the salafiya. They would call towards traditional islam or sunni islam etc. Very nice name but in reality this group appeases the West in many ways. They call towards the madhabs and towards traditionalism but are in fact modernists in many ways. When the touchy topic of music, apostacy, niqab, sunnah and bidah come they hide behind the cloak of difference of opinion. This group holds a lot of sway over the Americans but on a grass roots level are almost ineffective. They hate salafis more than they hate kuffar. They have a soft spot for the brelvis. They will give husne dhann to George Bush and Arial Sharon but criticize Mullah umar and the taliban. They are brelvis with some daleel and intellect but don't differ much from brelvis. In real life you see them they play down all sunnah as just custom and promote all bidah under the guise of bidah hasanah. They are great tools of the kuffar in this day and age. They are used to pacify our nation. Anyway let me give you 1 example from this group;

http://seekersguidance.org/blog/2011...ian-mountains/

See this mixed retreat and tell me which shariah these people follow? What is so traditional about this american islam?

Are you talking of the happy-clappies, brother? They don't call themselves Salafiyya.
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

They dont call themselves salafis. Actually salafis are their biggest enemies worse than the kuffar. They use catchy phrases like the salafiya....i.e. salafi say quran and sunnah, bidah and shirk....these guys traditional islam, sunni islam etc.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by London786 View Post
    They dont call themselves salafis. Actually salafis are their biggest enemies worse than the kuffar. They use catchy phrases like the salafiya....i.e. salafi say quran and sunnah, bidah and shirk....these guys traditional islam, sunni islam etc.
    Yes. They are very similar to Barelwis albeit without the takfir.
    Mujhse bekas ki dawlat pe laakhon durood, Mujhse bebas ki quwwat pe laakhon salaam,
    Hum ghareebon ke aaqa pe behad durood, Hum faqeeron ki sarwat pe laakhon salaam.

www.jayshemuhabbat.blogspot.com
    www.drabutamim.blogspot.com
    www.shiningblades.blogspot.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

They will take every ruksah possible and then claim to be on the way of the sufiya.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

What is the purpose of this thread?
    I'm going to try to purify my own heart before I criticise other peoples' Islam. Some of those people at that retreat may have the highest stations in Heaven (inshallah).

Do not be complacent. Most people judge religions by their followers, not their doctrines.
    Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Mashallah they do have a high rank inshallah like the various clubbers and everybody else and the SALAFIS (oops how can those salafi wahabi najdis who belive in a sky god have a high rank???). Nobody is deciding their fate however when there is something clearly done against shariah then something has to be done.

Madhhab
    None

and the South Asian Muslim Drama continues!.....Barelwi this Deobandi that.
    Last edited by Idil_; 11-10-2011 at 08:31 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Mashallah expect the modernist to answer? You aint banned yet?

Madhhab
    None

What's a modernist??
    Brother London786, WALLAHI I fear the angel of death coming to you while you're busy with qiila wa qaala, and dissecting other people's deeds and misdeeds, appearances, races, ethnicities and the list goes on. Don't you ever get tired? They aint your cup of tea okay we got that, Keep it moving.

SubhanaAllah your narrow mindedness is astounding. I think you're living in a bubble, no wonder you're outraged when you come across perfectly ordinary Muslims who don't happen to be quite like you.
    Last edited by Idil_; 11-10-2011 at 08:39 AM.