Thread: **LIVE DUA from ARAFAH by Shaykh ZULFIQAR AHMAD (db) | Saturday, 5 Nov

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow **LIVE DUA from ARAFAH by Shaykh ZULFIQAR AHMAD (db) | Saturday, 5 Nov

As-Salamu alaykum,

LIVE DUA from the Plain of ARAFAH

by the honorable Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db)

DAY: Saturday, 5th November
    TIME: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM New York Time

(Please click here to convert to your time zone)

BROADCAST LIVE on http://www.tasawwuf.org

The Honorable Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db) is one of the leading shaykhs of Tasawwuf in the present era and was formally granted authorization (ij„za) in the Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi spiritual path (tarÓqah) by Shaykh Ghulam Habib (ra).

A h„fiz of the Qurí„n, Shaykh Zulfiqar studied classical discilpines of Islamic learning alongside his university education. Trained as an electrical engineer, the Shaykh went on to become the General Manager at one of Pakistanís leading industrial groups, only to retire at the age of forty to devote himself entirely to the service of Islam. He regularly travels throughout the world, transforming the lives of people and drawing them closer to Allah (SWT).

It is a testament to his deep love for Allah , his uncompromising dedication to the sunnah of the blessed Prophet (shariíah) that thousands of religious scholars and students of Islamic learning are amongst his students (murÓds). The Shaykh has written dozens of books, many of which have been translated into several languages.

Many of the points that Shaykh Kamaluddin highlights are those that he learned during his company and association with the honorable Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db). A separate site, www.tasawwuf.org , is dedicated to the lectures and writings of Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad and we highly encourage you to visit this site and to take advantage of the countless words of wisdom preserved there.

The honorable Shaykhís lectures are available for online streaming and download in both English and Urdu and many of his writings, including ebook versions of Love for Allah and Wisdom for the Seeker, are available on the Writings and Basics for the Seekers pages on www.tasawwuf.org.
    Wa alaykum as-salam.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: **LIVE DUA from ARAFAH by Shaykh ZULFIQAR AHMAD (db) | Saturday, 5 Nov

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

I respect peer Zulfiqar sahib. I listened to his lectures personally and also the recorded ones.

But this webcast of Live dua from Arafah is just demonstration of technology and less in ikhlaas.

Also when his khulafah give lectures, at the end of the lectures someone announces that this lecture was webcasted and was listened worldwide. What benefit do the audience present in the lecture have with this announcement.

Brother, let us leave to Allah and Allah :taala : alone to check the ikhlas from the heart of his awliya-e-kiram. And brother I heartily advice you to mouth zipped whenever you raise a. Comments on his awliya-e-kiram it will be harmful. Please make your Allah pleased with some sources of istigfar!!!!
    Because you might know when Allah be unhappy to someone he leave him to be critic on his lovedones.
    Hope you will take it as humble request.

''There is no intelligence like planning,No nobility like good character,No piety like restraint.''-(Bayhaqi,shu'ab al-iman)

Allah Allah Allah .....

Mufti
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: **LIVE DUA from ARAFAH by Shaykh ZULFIQAR AHMAD (db) | Saturday, 5 Nov

Assalamu alaykum

I respect peer Zulfiqar sahib. I listened to his lectures personally and also the recorded ones.

But this webcast of Live dua from Arafah is just demonstration of technology and less in ikhlaas.

Also when his khulafah give lectures, at the end of the lectures someone announces that this lecture was webcasted and was listened worldwide. What benefit do the audience present in the lecture have with this announcement.
    I do not think you or I are in a position to judge the sincerity of Shaykh Zulfiqar Sahib. Perhaps people need to check their own intention when posting on SF; could it be an attempt to raise one's own pedestal by questioning the sincerity of our mashaaikh?
    "When a foolish person speaks, do not reply to him, for better than responding to him is to remain silent. If you speak to him, you have assisted him, but if you ignore him, he dies out of extreme grief." Imam Al-Shaafi'i (rahimahullah)

Mufti
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu alaykum

Astagfirullah:

I never have even smallest doubt about the sincerity or Ikhlaas of Peer Zulfikhar Sahib. I am speaking of his followers who are arranging the webcast. Peer sahib may not be aware of this webcast. In Arafah, I am sure Peer sahib will be in totally different world.
    The mureeds themselves will clarify whether Pir Sahib knows about it or not....

And what if he does know of it (which is more than likely)?
    "When a foolish person speaks, do not reply to him, for better than responding to him is to remain silent. If you speak to him, you have assisted him, but if you ignore him, he dies out of extreme grief." Imam Al-Shaafi'i (rahimahullah)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu alaykum

And what if he does know of it (which is more than likely)?
    I have my own doubt about the dua from arafah. It is totally different scenario in Arafah. That too a walee like Peer sahib.

اکلتہ الحشیش انتم لھِٰھنا
    وامتہ محمد صل.... فی الفتن

You live a isolated life.
    And the Ummah of Rasulullah SAS is living in fitan.

quoted by Moulana Manzoor Nomani RA.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Brother , tasawwuf.org is taken care by shaykh husain abddussttar db. He is a jem.and it impossible that hazart is might unaware. You just try to avoid critic.
    you dont know how hazartjee's words work on heart. And so this webcasting is opportunity for pious hearts which can absorb.

''There is no intelligence like planning,No nobility like good character,No piety like restraint.''-(Bayhaqi,shu'ab al-iman)

Allah Allah Allah .....

Madhhab
    Hanafi

As-Salamu 'alaykum,

We are immensely grateful to the team at tasawwuf.org for making this broadcast possible. May Allah swt Accept the efforts of all those involved in this venture and Reward them according to His Shaan. Ameen.

Those of us who were not Accepted by Allah swt to go for Hajj this year will at least be able to take part in the duas of the lovers at Arafah, inshaAllah. We are extremely grateful for this opportunity and urge them to please continue in their noble efforts to broadcast all of Hadhrat Sahab's talks for the benefit of those who cannot join him live in Arafah.

We are unsure as to whether Hadhrat Sahab has knowledge of this particular broadcast but generally all broadcasts are usually done with his blessed approval. Also, this broadcast, judging from the broadcast of last year, will be the live broadcast of the collective dua Hadhrat Sahab makes at arafah for the benefit of the students accompanying him on this journey, inshaAllah. If one wishes to know whether this particular broadcast is being made with his approval or not, it would be most appropriate to contact the team at tasawwuf.org directly instead of raising questions on the ikhlas of our elders on a public forum.
    Wa alaykum as-salam.

-------------------------------------------------------------