Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Location of Ya'Jooj and Ma'jooj - And Dhul Qarnain

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Location of Ya'Jooj and Ma'jooj - And Dhul Qarnain

Quote Originally Posted by Salafi-Muslim View Post
    Hazrat Khizr (alaihi salaam) was a wise person that Allah sent Hazrat Musa (alaihi salaam) to gain wisdom from. His story is mentioned in surah al Kahf. He has passed away long time ago. Some people think that he is the same person as Melchizadek mentioned in the bible, but Allah knows best about it.
    I am aware of the basic knowledge we have about Hazrat Khizir from Quran but was more interested about sources that might put in depth analysis like the one above about Yajooj and Majooj .

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Its incredible how close our ideas are. This is such a topic I think of a lot. Did you see my post in brothers section regarding this?

Remember the hadith about the hole in the wall of gog n magog - who knows if a good number of them got out of that hole?

Ashkenazi - eastern european jews which btw are 85-90% of jews today. Are these true jews?
    We must Think The same Brother/sister

The hole of the Gorge Dam is a symbolic Sign in my opinion, Meaning once the hole was Created is when the Gog and magog would spread hence they first spread northward towards Russia. some of them today are jewish and some of them are christians and ofcourse few of them convert to islam alhamdudliah. They are not Real jewish by ancestory but rather converted to judiasim to protect their kingdom which was kazaria from the islamic south and christian east since they practised paganism exactly what Kabalah Jews partially believe in that is why the orthodox jews reject them strongly.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Salafi-Muslim View Post
    Yajooj and Majooj are the nation which has been described physically by the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم as they have flat wide faces like brandished shields and flat small noses, and small eyes. this is a description of the Mongol Turkic races in Central Asia. They come out in waves and come down from every high slope. They are in such large numbers that out of every 1000 people, 999 will go to hell, and those 999 are from Yajooj and Majooj.
    The 999 out of 1000 i thought is a reference to their followers Included, this age we are in is the Influence of Gog and magog and who ever follows their way of Life is among them Meaning is an arab Joins in gambling, recieving Interest, practising fornication outside marriage etc is following their path and not the path of islam. Our prophet pbuh made it clear that if you follow thier path you are among them which sadly in this age and Era you need a strong Iman and aviodance to stay on the islamic path, No wonder it was said A muslim person who practises islam the same way as a muslim person in the era of the prophet pbuh would have much stronger Iman Due to the influences.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Well I dont think I can say anything exact about them - the one shaykh I was listening to he was saying definite and exact things about them - I am on the fence about all that but lots of signs are there in the open about these people. Possibly the Khazaars and now Ashkenazi Jews are their relatives or share some ancestral lineage with Yajuj Majuj?

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Well I dont think I can say anything exact about them - the one shaykh I was listening to he was saying definite and exact things about them - I am on the fence about all that but lots of signs are there in the open about these people. Possibly the Khazaars and now Ashkenazi Jews are their relatives or share some ancestral lineage with Yajuj Majuj?
    The Yajuj and majuj are combinations of European Jews and Christians, The ashkenazi are also decedent of the Yajuj and majuj. George W Bush The son Nickname in His college Illumnati Group was Magog. The khazaars are the decendants of Yajuj and majuj.

Senior Member Seeker Of Tasawwuf's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah Radi-Allahu anhu narrates that every day Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj break (dig) through the wall erected by Zul Qarnain Alayhi Salam until they reach the end of it to that extent that they can actually see the light on the other side. They then return (home) saying that 'We will break through tomorrow.' But Allah Ta'ala causes the wall to revert to its original thickness and the next day they start digging through the wall all over again, and this process continues each day until as long as Allah wills them to remain imprisoned. When Allah wishes them to be released, then at the end of the day they will say, "If Allah wills, tomorrow we will break through." The following day they will find the wall as they had left it the previous day (i.e. it will not have returned to its orginal state) and after breaking the remaining part of it they will emerge."

(Ahmad, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)

Commenting on the above hadith, Allamah Ibn Arabi says, Three miracles are evident in this Hadith:

1.) It never occurs to these tribes that they must continue work during the night. After all, they are in such large numbers that they can easily delegate the work among themselves and work in shifts. But Allah does not allow this thought to occur to them.

2.) It never occurs to them that they can merely cross the mountains or scale the wall, which they can do through the aid of equipment and implements wich they possess in large numbers. According to a narration by Wahab ibn Munabbah it is known that these tribes are agriculturists and artisians possessing various types of equipment.

3.) The thought of saying "If Allah wills" never enters their minds and it will only occur to them to say it when Allah wills that they be released.

JazakAllah Khair
    "Behold! Verily on the Friends of Allah there is no fear nor shall they grieve"

Our Websites:

Seeker of The Sacred Knowledge

Our YouTube Channel

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Why is it so difficult for us to believe that there actually is such a tribe
    behind mountains who will be released on the earth in the end of times .

Hypothesis is a way out of not able to rationalize what is said in the quran
    and hadith.

As far as I know the time of Yajooj and majooj is described in hadith is
    after the events of mahdi and hazrat isa in the last hours after the whole
    world will be conquered by mahdi army and converted to islam .

So the yajooj and majooj being the mordern day euroasians or mongolic tribes do not stand to reason.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I think this opinion was also held by Mawlana Anwar Shah Kashmiri (ra) that Ya'juj Ma'juj are already spreading fitnah on the earth. Their argument is that there is no solid text to say that YM must come at the end of time just before the DoJ.

Mufti Sajjad has written on this topic too in a book called Gog and Magog: A historical Analysis http://www.as-suffa.org/item/gog-magog.html

Here is an online piece by Mufti Sajjad addressed to Christians I think: http://www.scribd.com/sajad_muhammad...You-With-Jesus