Thread: Introduction to I'la al-Sunan by Mufti Taqi Uthmani translated by Zameelur Rahman

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Arrow Introduction to I'la al-Sunan by Mufti Taqi Uthmani translated by Zameelur Rahman

Source

This wonderful introduction succinctly discusses the biographies of Imam Ashraf ĎAli al-Thanawi and Imam Zafar Ahmad al-Thanawi as well as an introduction to the renowned work: Iílaí al-Sunan.

The translation has been done by our dear friend and regular contributor, Zameelur Rahman, along with a translation of a chapter of the book that will be uploaded at a later time, iA.

We are pleased to be the first to present this translation to the public and ask that everyone keep the translator in their prayers, specifically for the continuation of his contributions. Amin.

-Bilal Ali

Introduction to I'la al-Sunan by Mufti Muhammad Taqi Uthmani

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Introduction to I'la al-Sunan by Mufti Taqi Uthmani translated by Zameelur Rahman

Mashallah may ALLAH continue to bless brother zameelur rahman saab. May ALLAH bless him in knowledge and action and use him for every service of deen ameen. Great stuff by the deobandis after many years.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Introduction to I'la al-Sunan by Mufti Taqi Uthmani translated by Zameelur Rahman

إملاء الخير خير من السكوت والسكوت خير من إملاء الشر

"Speaking what is good is better than silence, and silence is better than speaking evil."