Thread: How do you get noor on your face?

Madhhab
    Don't know

Last edited by Afghanii; 18-12-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: How do you get noor on your face?

Quote Originally Posted by Afghanii View Post
    Some people have "noor" on their face... is this when their face is light? But hw can dark coloured ppl get it when they're so dark?
    How do you get it?
    have a light colored face or a dark one has nothing to do with noor. Anybody can have their face
    shine with noor from lot of ibadah like reciting the Quran Karim, doing lots zikr, waking up in the last
    part of the night and praying nawafil. All of these acts plus other kinds of worships cause the face
    to shine with noor.
    قُلْ اِنِّي اَخَافُ اِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّيْ عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيْمٍ

"Free Tafseer sessions for sisters!" = ~The Road To Jannah~

عــــذرا يا دنيــــا الجنــــة تنــــادينـــي

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Refraining from sins, acting on sunnahs, praying tahajjud
    If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
    Wassalaam...

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Abundant Tawba. 'Astagfirullah'

Best dua for Forgiveness: http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...-and-Magrib%29

A New forum for seeking Ilm.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Bismillah
    reading more Quran too will bring noor. Even dark people will have noor and it can be observed easily. It is nothing to do with dark or any other complexion. Allahu alam

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I heard that doing miswaak brings noor to the face. I envy people with noor. Honestly, they just have a different radiance and beauty - a beauty no lotions, make-up or facials can bring!
    Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error. (2:286)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Some people have "noor" on their face... is this when their face is light? But hw can dark coloured ppl get it when they're so dark?
    How do you get it?

If somebody love Allah. and Allah loves him or her then he gives him or her a part of noor from his own noor. That shines on face.

''There is no intelligence like planning,No nobility like good character,No piety like restraint.''-(Bayhaqi,shu'ab al-iman)

Allah Allah Allah .....

Madhhab
    Don't know

Make lots of dua that Allah SWT grants it to you and may He SWT do so Amin. Wonderful thread.
    وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مَخْرَجاًوَيَرْزُقْهُ مِنْ حَيْثُ لاَ يَحْتَسِبُ
    "And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out and will provide for him from where he does not expect."

"He that has no courage has no religion."-Caliph Ali RA

Madhhab
    Hanafi

How do you get it?
    Use this product 2 times a day and your face is guaranteed to shine for hours, I think they have some sale going on buy 1 get 1 free or something:

La hawl. Dont you remember the simple villager sheep herder in Khaybar, what is the name, Aswad Raiee? Dark complexion, foul body odor, a simple villager sheep herder. The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam gave him glad tidings that if he die upon kalimah and die in the path of Allah swt then his face will be radiant in akhirat and the foul odor from his body will be changed to a beautiful fragrance of paradise. He went out in the path of Allah swt and became martyred and Huzoor salallahu alayhi wa sallam gave an oath that he salallahu alayhi wa sallam infact sees the sheep herder in his paradise face is radiant beautiful fragrance is coming from his body and he is in one of rivers of paradise swimming with two maidens of paradise.

Nur on face is not something to chase after and work for, what does it mean anyway? If a person has nur on his face is that any proof that he has attained salvation? So what about all of the people who die on kufr, who die as enemy of Allah swt and His messenger salallahu alayhi wa sallam, yet their face are white complexion - what does that mean? Now a days even the males are getting facial treatments and their face has radiance, a glow, for days afterwards, what does it mean? It means nothing. White or dark face complexion or radiance of face doesnt mean anything in this world, what matters is if we are engaged in doing the good deeds or the bad deeds is what matters. During the wudhu when we wash our face we have to remember to make dua that Allah swt makes our face radiant on the day when only the faces of His awliyah will be radiant - insha'Allah ameen.
    Last edited by FususAlHikam; 12-12-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.