Dua Hizb ul Bahr its permission and cases when it can be read without permission
Dear brothers and sister,
I know this has been discussed a lot of times in this forum, i have scanned through a couple of threads but couldn't find any satisfying answers so i decided to post it here. Here are my questions regarding Dua e hizb ul bahr.
1. Can anyone tell me an authentic source or Arabic with Urdu-translation of Dua-e-Hizb-ul-bahr?
2. Can anyone guide me the method of its recitation (number of times etc)?
3. Can anyone guide where i may get ijaza for the recitation of hizb ul bahr?
4. What are the cases/scenarios in which this dua can be recited without permission?
5. I wish to read this dua for taskheer-ul-quloob. What is the correct way? Do i need permission for that as well?
I have read through many articles and have a book that has the dua but i have no idea how to seek permission and from whom. Also the method described for the recitation of this dua in that book do not quote a source from where this method has been taken. Please, brothers and sisters, kindly help.
Re: Dua Hizb ul Bahr its permission and cases when it can be read without permission
I have found Due-Hiz ul Bahr on Facbook and here is the link for you
I can not say anything about the permission for reciting, May Allah Help you for this
May Allah Bless all of us.
Remember me in your prayers
Tags for this Thread