Thread: Dua Hizb ul Bahr its permission and cases when it can be read without permission

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Unhappy Dua Hizb ul Bahr its permission and cases when it can be read without permission

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

Dear brothers and sister,

I know this has been discussed a lot of times in this forum, i have scanned through a couple of threads but couldn't find any satisfying answers so i decided to post it here. Here are my questions regarding Dua e hizb ul bahr.

1. Can anyone tell me an authentic source or Arabic with Urdu-translation of Dua-e-Hizb-ul-bahr?
    2. Can anyone guide me the method of its recitation (number of times etc)?
    3. Can anyone guide where i may get ijaza for the recitation of hizb ul bahr?
    4. What are the cases/scenarios in which this dua can be recited without permission?
    5. I wish to read this dua for taskheer-ul-quloob. What is the correct way? Do i need permission for that as well?

I have read through many articles and have a book that has the dua but i have no idea how to seek permission and from whom. Also the method described for the recitation of this dua in that book do not quote a source from where this method has been taken. Please, brothers and sisters, kindly help.

Thanks.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Dua Hizb ul Bahr its permission and cases when it can be read without permission

Aasalam-o-Aalikum

I have found Due-Hiz ul Bahr on Facbook and here is the link for you

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...source=message

I can not say anything about the permission for reciting, May Allah Help you for this

May Allah Bless all of us.
    Remember me in your prayers