Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I am confused and i need help this topic is affecting my islam please help !!

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: I am confused and i need help this topic is affecting my islam please help !!

Quote Originally Posted by amr123 View Post

Brother we are 'Laymen' regarding knowledge of Islam ie we are not scholars. So some in-depth issues are not obligatory on us to learn. Do not underestimate the depth of La hawla wala quwwata Illah billah. Probably there are books written on it explaining its depth. The words of the Quran have very deep meaning. Brother if you wish to learn 'in-depth' it better to go to a scholar rather than reading articles. Its just my personal request bro. Otherwise you will be very confused. Besides from what I understand 'There is no power except with Allah' can explain most of the doubts you have posed in this thread. But my understanding in this matters is very less. But I try my best to not to fall into waswaas of the Shaytaan and become obsessed with in-depth details. May Allah protect us. Ameen.

Don't worry bro, May Allah Ta'ala give us better understanding in Deen.
    Ameen.
    u know what bro, i too was actually thinking la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah seems like this is all i need to understand this, and these articles are just trying to explain la hawla wallah quwatah illah billah more in detail and there deriving this whole article from la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah, and now since i see u look at it also this way that la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah is enough to answer this whole thread. it gives me better confidence to think la hawla wallah quwatah will suffice. its actually kinda amazing that la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah is short straight to the point and it is sufficient. and all these articles pages after pages could not make it clearer or explain as much as la hawla wallah quwatah could do. sometimes the more simple the better la hawla wallah quwathah illah billah is enough for me everything else just confused me more.. i heard also that it is a cure for many things too...alhamdhulillah

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: I am confused and i need help this topic is affecting my islam please help !!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnibrother View Post
    sometimes the more simple the better la hawla wallah quwathah illah billah is enough for me everything else just confused me more.. i heard also that it is a cure for many things too...alhamdhulillah
    Yes bro, . Its also a cure for many diseases and the least of it is depression. Also its one of the treasures of paradise.

The Prophet , said to Abu Moosa Al-Ash‘ari may Allaah be pleased with him:
    "Should I guide you to a word which is one of the treasures of Paradise?”
    He replied in the affirmative. The Prophet , said, “La hawla wala quwwata illa billaah."
    [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Also when I feel a bit of pride, i try to think about 'La hawla wala quwwata illa billah'. It is also a reminder to us to who is our Master.

A New forum for seeking Ilm.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by 3thm4n View Post
    I once heard this analogy: If your brother mailed you a gift and the postman delivered it to you, would you say the postman gave you the gift or your brother gave you the gift?

Similarly, Allah (SWT) is the Source of all blessings, spiritual and material, that we possess.
    Perfect Answer

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by sunnibrother View Post
    u know what bro, i too was actually thinking la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah seems like this is all i need to understand this, and these articles are just trying to explain la hawla wallah quwatah illah billah more in detail and there deriving this whole article from la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah, and now since i see u look at it also this way that la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah is enough to answer this whole thread. it gives me better confidence to think la hawla wallah quwatah will suffice. its actually kinda amazing that la hawla wallah quwattah illah billah is short straight to the point and it is sufficient. and all these articles pages after pages could not make it clearer or explain as much as la hawla wallah quwatah could do. sometimes the more simple the better la hawla wallah quwathah illah billah is enough for me everything else just confused me more.. i heard also that it is a cure for many things too...alhamdhulillah
    Do not be afraid the path you have taken gives you such headaches.
    As the Elders say The shaytan increases its attack more in number and in much greater disguises as Allah's servant tries to understand him.

You were in peace before when you were ignorant now your starting to ask questions not just to others but yourself . This is the time Shytan feels you are escaping from his control.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: i need help understanding this (related to cause and effect, means and outcomes)

My personal advice to every one is that YOU SHOULD LEAVE OUT THE WHICH YOUR DOUBTFUL OFF. Therefore no one should invoke besides Allah as I believe this is clear cut shirk because if anyone truely and senserly reads the Quran there so many ayahs that clearly explicdly prohibit calling besides Allah so how than can it be made allowed by same random dabandy scholars who don't have any clear deel (proof/evidence) for this irrational practise. Any one with a sound mind will be able to acknowledge that there is no benfit whatsoever in asking besides Allah even if it were allowed, so why then should we call besides Allah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: i need help understanding this (related to cause and effect, means and outcomes)

Madhhab
    Hanafi