regarding this i wanted to know the following questions "He discloses not His unseen (ghayb) to anyone, except only to such a Messenger as He is well-pleased with." (72:26)
Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-`Asqalani explained this verse thus:
It follows from this verse that Prophets can see some of the Unseen, and so do the saints (wali, pl. awliya') that follow each particular Prophet also, as each takes from his Prophet and is gifted (yukram) with his knowledge. The difference between the two is that the Prophet looks at this knowledge through all kinds of revelation, while the saint does not look upon it except in dreams or through inspiration, and Allah knows best
1. when it is talking about dreams i understand but when it says inspiration what does that mean regarding for the awliyah?
2. i know its not the same as how our prophet pbuh got revealations from Allah thru angel gibrael, but does it mean that angel gibrael (as) or another angel gives them a inspiration?
3. does the angel gibrael still speak to humans now? or is it part of our belief that we are supposed to believe that he doesnt speak to any humans now? and if yes what kind of speaking is this?
4. other than angel gibrael delivering wahy to our prophet pbuh what else does angel gibrael do now does he have other duties today?
5. what other kind of inspirations are there other than dreams for the awliyah? (please name and define each one) thank you