Thread: Need some help/advice

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Question Need some help/advice

I have memorised juz 'amma and whilst reviewing I am also memorising juz at-tabaarak.

I am a perfectionist and I try not to let this streak in me take me to extremes so that it becomes OCD or something and with my hifdh I can't move on until I know the ayah or the surah without a mistake. However, in the early stages I know that my hifdh will be weak with surahs I memorise, so do I continue memorising the nnext surah knowing say for example al-Mulk is weak and then strengthen it with revision? Or do I strengthen it before moving on?

Jazaakum Allaahu khayran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Need some help/advice

Learn it solid like a wall. Trust me.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by byellow200 View Post
    Learn it solid like a wall. Trust me.
    inshaa Allaah. I'd rather know every single vowel and madd count properly the first time round inshaa Allaah. Jazaak Allahu khayran

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Walaikumasalaam.

i advise you get a teacher and recite it to them. its not good if your surah is weak. if you are making mistakes in the pronunciation those never leave you. your stuck with those words on your tongue and its very hard to fix. if you want to do hifz online or if you want to do revision or have someone listen to you. my teacher teaches on skype. the prices are reasonable and you can work out a schedule with her. if you are interested please let me know. she is a very good ustaad.
    this is what we do first we recite sabaq to her, then we recite the juz we are on every single day, then we bring manzil (back juz) how many we can recite with the time give like 2 or 3 juz. after we have completed one juz we have to recite it to her with no mistakes and no stopping. if we don't pass we are not allowed to go to the next para. even one harakat mistake is not allowed. then after the work is done she help memorize sabaq ready to recite for the next day.
    if you are interested please let me know i will give you the details about it.
    jazakAllah

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Sairah9 View Post
    Walaikumasalaam.

i advise you get a teacher and recite it to them. its not good if your surah is weak. if you are making mistakes in the pronunciation those never leave you. your stuck with those words on your tongue and its very hard to fix. if you want to do hifz online or if you want to do revision or have someone listen to you. my teacher teaches on skype. the prices are reasonable and you can work out a schedule with her. if you are interested please let me know. she is a very good ustaad.
    this is what we do first we recite sabaq to her, then we recite the juz we are on every single day, then we bring manzil (back juz) how many we can recite with the time give like 2 or 3 juz. after we have completed one juz we have to recite it to her with no mistakes and no stopping. if we don't pass we are not allowed to go to the next para. even one harakat mistake is not allowed. then after the work is done she help memorize sabaq ready to recite for the next day.
    if you are interested please let me know i will give you the details about it.
    jazakAllah
    Yes I am interested sis. Can you give me the details in shaa' Allaah?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

yes alhumdulillah. are you just starting hifz. Can you give me your Skype ID so I can add you to the account and inshAllah I will add you. From there I will have my hifz teacher give you a call on Skype to see what she can do.
    Please reply with your Skype ID or email me your Skype ID at [clipped by mod: sharing of email addresses/personal contact info in the general sections are prohibited. please join the sisters' sections to exchange such info iA.]. InshAllah i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

can you please add me so i can give you the details. my skype name is [[clipped by mod: sharing of email addresses/personal contact info in the general sections are prohibited. please join the sisters' sections to exchange such info iA.]
    jazakAllah