Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Sister
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    karachi
    Posts
    1

    Question about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    when imamAHMED RAZA KHAN(ra) started the sunni tehreek and when they started thier darool aulum i want to know the history of aala hazrat??????


  2. #2
    Senior Member sabm90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    485

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Visit faizan-e-madina for that it would be better!
    Dunya ki mehfilon se ukta gaya hun ya RABB,
    Kiya lutf e anjuman ka jab dil hi bujh gaya ho.!


  3. #3
    Senior Member afriki_haqq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    Afrikiya
    Posts
    1,148

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    I have stopped posting on this forum as of 15/01/2013 - 2/03/1434.

    To contact: drop me a line at ulamadeoband.wordpress.com


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Ala Hazrat Imam Ahmed Raza Khan was the Mujaddid of the 14th century


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    A‘lahazrat as a Muhaddith

    A‘lahazrat enjoyed a lofty position in the science of Hadith. A‘lahazrat has written several books on the subject. A muhaddith is a scholar of the sayings of Holy Prophet (Allah’s Grace and Peace be upon him). He is a master of this subject.

    The savants of Arabic have accepted the intellect of A‘lahazrat in this field. Applauding the ability of A‘lahazrat in the science of Hadith, Shaykh Yasin Ahmad Khyari al-Madni has observed about A‘lahazrat as "Huwa Imam-ul-Muhadduthin" That is, A‘lahazrat is the leader of Muhaddethin.


  6. #6
    Mufti
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    498

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaalhaq92 View Post
    A‘lahazrat as a Muhaddith

    A‘lahazrat enjoyed a lofty position in the science of Hadith. A‘lahazrat has written several books on the subject. A muhaddith is a scholar of the sayings of Holy Prophet (Allah’s Grace and Peace be upon him). He is a master of this subject.

    The savants of Arabic have accepted the intellect of A‘lahazrat in this field. Applauding the ability of A‘lahazrat in the science of Hadith, Shaykh Yasin Ahmad Khyari al-Madni has observed about A‘lahazrat as "Huwa Imam-ul-Muhadduthin" That is, A‘lahazrat is the leader of Muhaddethin.
    Can you please provide links to his published works on hadith?
    "When a foolish person speaks, do not reply to him, for better than responding to him is to remain silent. If you speak to him, you have assisted him, but if you ignore him, he dies out of extreme grief." Imam Al-Shaafi'i (rahimahullah)


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Quote Originally Posted by jav12345 View Post
    Can you please provide links to his published works on hadith?
    He has written many books on Hadith and Usool e Hadith, search for yourself.


  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Location
    ٹورانٹو شریف
    Posts
    2,913

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaalhaq92 View Post
    He has written many books on Hadith and Usool e Hadith, search for yourself.
    Aren't you a Barelvi? Shouldn't you be responsible for shedding light on Barelvism? Or is your copy/paste not able to get you out of this?
    ياايها الذين امنوا اذكروا الله ذكرا كثيرا


  9. #9
    Senior Member bugmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Don't know
    Posts
    3,625

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Quote Originally Posted by jaalhaq92 View Post
    The savants of Arabic have accepted the intellect of A‘lahazrat in this field. Applauding the ability of A‘lahazrat in the science of Hadith, Shaykh Yasin Ahmad Khyari al-Madni has observed about A‘lahazrat as "Huwa Imam-ul-Muhadduthin" That is, A‘lahazrat is the leader of Muhaddethin.
    Who else are those "savants of arabic" who applauded Raza Khan Brelwi ?


  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Brother
    Madhhab
    Hanafi
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: about ala hazra imam ahmed raza khan (ra)

    Quote Originally Posted by bugmenot View Post
    Who else are those "savants of arabic" who applauded Raza Khan Brelwi ?
    Sheikh Muhammad Sa’id bin Muhammad Salam Ba Busail
    Sheikh Ahmad bin Abdullah
    Sheikh Muhammad ‘Abid bin Hussain Maliki
    Sheikh Abdur Rehman bin Ahmad dhan
    Sheikh Muhammad Saleh bin Muhammad baFazl
    Sheikh Sayyid Ahmad bin Isma‘il Barzanji


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •