Thread: best hajj groups in USA ????????

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default best hajj groups in USA ????????

Anyone knows about the best and reasonable hajj groups in usa especially with ulemas & tablighi friends. We are planning for this year Insha Allah. If anyone can help. Jazak Allah Khair.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: best hajj groups in USA ????????

I highly recommend sacred hajj in chicago. All of the group leaders are young scholars from the USA. They weren't at all focused on profit and their primary concern was serving the pilgrims. They sacrificed so much of their own NEEDS for the COMFORT of their pilgrims - it felt like family.

they're very sincere, knowledgeable, and reliable mashAllah. The package, accommodations, and meals
    are comfortable and that frees up time for ibadah. Remember, our goal is Allah and Allah alone.

Price wise, it's quite favorable for all that they offer compared to other groups.

And they try to squeeze in sightseeing too.

You can find all details here - including bios on the ulema.

http://sacredhajj.wordpress.com/

Please remember me in Arafah inshAllah.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Abdus_Salam View Post
    I highly recommend sacred hajj in chicago. All of the group leaders are young scholars from the USA. They weren't at all focused on profit and their primary concern was serving the pilgrims. They sacrificed so much of their own NEEDS for the COMFORT of their pilgrims - it felt like family.

they're very sincere, knowledgeable, and reliable mashAllah. The package, accommodations, and meals
    are comfortable and that frees up time for ibadah. Remember, our goal is Allah and Allah alone.

Price wise, it's quite favorable for all that they offer compared to other groups.

JzakAllaH khair brother ..... May Allah SWT bless you ..... and May Allah SWT accepts you too for Hajj this year ..... Insh'Allah we'll remember you in
    our prayers

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Bismihee Ta'aala

Asalamualaikum

If you want the most professional and easiest hajj, then go with Darel el Salam.

http://www.darelsalam.com/

If you want to go with really qualified scholars who have relatively cheaper prices, go with Sacred Hajj.

If you want to go with a group that I believe scholars like Maulana Ibrahim Memon (who is a Shaykh himself, and his father is senior Khalifa of Maulana Zakariyya RA) and Maulana Saleem (he was head of the Qari department of Deoband and his father was Shaykh-ul-Hadith of Deoband, and he is a senior khalifa of Maulana Qari Tayyib Saheb) travel with, then go with Caravan Hajj.

http://www.caravanhajj.com/

And Allah (SWT) knows best

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I think Dawat -e - Islami there is USA.... for the Hajj Services

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Allah is my Strength View Post
    JzakAllaH khair brother ..... May Allah SWT bless you ..... and May Allah SWT accepts you too for Hajj this year ..... Insh'Allah we'll remember you in
    our prayers
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdus_Salam View Post

I can testify to this...go with them.
    Request for Isaal e Sawab for our dearest brother and sunniforum.com legend, Dr. Abu Tamim (may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala have mercy on him) who left us on 2nd of Jan 2014.

www.theijtema.com - Because Inconvenience is SacrificeŽ

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I've seen lot of offers for Hajj in Chicago on the web, just make sure to choose with the right one.