The brother who asked about overeating - theres a simple solution. Eat as much of raw/boiled vegetables and raw fruits as oyou want to, you will never get fat.
The brother who asked for daleel, read the book called natural cures they dont want you to know about.
as for chicked, the farmi murghiaan have no nutritional value. They are full of chemicals and diseases. They are sprayed with chemicals to preserve them and washed with chemicals to remove the smell.
If u really love chicken then eat desi murghiaan.
Ill write in more detail when i hve access to a computer
Limiting ALL types of carb has many other benefits like:
1. It will help you keep wudu for much longer. If people struggle to hold their wudu, limit your carb in take and inshAllah you will be able to hold wudu for much longer.
2. It will help you stay awake and alert longer, you will need less sleep.
3. You can actually eat MORE fat and get away with it, because your body will burn more fat, if it has less carbs to burn.
I am talking about all types of Carb here, whether wholemeal or not. From Flour, Beans, Pasta, certain fruits adn potatoes etc.
Limit your carbs to about 100grams a day, and see the difference inshAllah. Instead of all these carb rich foods, live off fat and protien rich foods, like Dairy products, Fruit, Veg and meat with a minimal amount of carb foods.
And whatever food you do buy, try to get good organic, wholesome food.
PS make sure you have some carbs though. A few dates with honey is fine, as that will give you a lot of carbs.
2 superfoods ive been taking for past 5 years have revitalised and energised me
after over 20 years of very hard training and some very public/massive halaats the whole world knows of..
at age 44 i feel 10 years younger
molasses and omega 3.6.9. oil
physically and mentally ,not to mention a natural body warming effect
Walaikum Asalam, wanted to share facts regarding benefits of olive oil as you have mentioned :
1) Olive oil reduces the of risk of cardiovascular diseases1) Stop using all kinds of oils for cooking food.
2)Olive oil has shown beneficial effect on ulcers and gastritis
3) Olive oil helps to reduce blood pressure
4) Olive oil eases or prevents diabetes
5) Olive oil lessens the severity of asthma or arthritis
6) Olive oil can possibly help in the prevention of colon cancer
7) Olive oil moisturizes skin and slower aging process
limiting carbs is a d thing to do...
i guess we should just eat less.. less of everything.. by reducing our portions..
another thing which helps alot is if you tr to do jihad bin nafs.. for example if you take a spoon o f sugar in tea.. try to take a half or 2/3 spoon.. with the niyah of doing jihad bin nafs..
our toungue is a very small piece of flesh.. and except our tongue we dont have any othr organ to sense the taste of food.. in other words we eat delicious food for such a lil piece of flesh.. so why do so much for such a small thing?
this thing actually helps me to stop from over eating and doing jihad bin nafs.. i feel this is very irrelevant to the topic yet.. it be helpful for someon
Brother some advice,
1. Use unrefined oil, filtered oil is good.
2. Eating raw veges may give you food poisoning, eating cooked food is healthier, as it sunnat. And fruits are very good for health, and seasonal fruits are better.
3. New study shows drinking lots of water(8 litres) will drain salt from your blood which is dangerous.
4. You could have goats meat, as it is light and healthy.
point 5 and 6 are good
Last edited by samy.3660; 24-09-2012 at 06:43 AM.
very helpful thread.
you didn't say anything about wheat/ bread/ roti? How much and what should we eat in Grains?