Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cure to alot of problems.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Cure to alot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Zakir View Post
    One of the major problems with halal meat and poultry in the UK is that we rarely get organic, free range. The chickens we get are processed battery hens raised in horrendous in-human conditions. Muslims ought to develop good organic halal alternatives at a decent competitive price. And eating chicken or meat too frequently anyway is not good for you. I am told alternative sources of protein can be gained from nut butters, like peanut and almond.
    I was told by a local butcher that a lot of the chicken that they buy has been washed with chlorine in order to stop the smell of decomposition!

Any truth to this?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

The brother who asked about overeating - theres a simple solution. Eat as much of raw/boiled vegetables and raw fruits as oyou want to, you will never get fat.

The brother who asked for daleel, read the book called natural cures they dont want you to know about.

as for chicked, the farmi murghiaan have no nutritional value. They are full of chemicals and diseases. They are sprayed with chemicals to preserve them and washed with chemicals to remove the smell.

If u really love chicken then eat desi murghiaan.

Ill write in more detail when i hve access to a computer

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by xs11ax View Post

i think the first thing on that list should be to cut out all unhealthy carbs and all processed foods.

both of these types of food lack nutrients and are just 'fillers' that take away hunger. they hardly provide any of the vitamins and minerals the body needs. they should not even be considered food!

one of the worst carbs that we eat are found in white flour which we use in our bread and rotis. this white flour is cleaned with bleach to get it to that stage.

Limiting ALL types of carb has many other benefits like:

1. It will help you keep wudu for much longer. If people struggle to hold their wudu, limit your carb in take and inshAllah you will be able to hold wudu for much longer.
    2. It will help you stay awake and alert longer, you will need less sleep.
    3. You can actually eat MORE fat and get away with it, because your body will burn more fat, if it has less carbs to burn.

I am talking about all types of Carb here, whether wholemeal or not. From Flour, Beans, Pasta, certain fruits adn potatoes etc.

Limit your carbs to about 100grams a day, and see the difference inshAllah. Instead of all these carb rich foods, live off fat and protien rich foods, like Dairy products, Fruit, Veg and meat with a minimal amount of carb foods.

And whatever food you do buy, try to get good organic, wholesome food.

PS make sure you have some carbs though. A few dates with honey is fine, as that will give you a lot of carbs.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

2 superfoods ive been taking for past 5 years have revitalised and energised me

after over 20 years of very hard training and some very public/massive halaats the whole world knows of..

at age 44 i feel 10 years younger

molasses and omega 3.6.9. oil

physically and mentally ,not to mention a natural body warming effect

Madhhab
    Don't know

Walaikum Asalam, wanted to share facts regarding benefits of olive oil as you have mentioned :

1) Stop using all kinds of oils for cooking food.
    1) Olive oil reduces the of risk of cardiovascular diseases

2)Olive oil has shown beneficial effect on ulcers and gastritis

3) Olive oil helps to reduce blood pressure

4) Olive oil eases or prevents diabetes

5) Olive oil lessens the severity of asthma or arthritis

6) Olive oil can possibly help in the prevention of colon cancer

7) Olive oil moisturizes skin and slower aging process

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I am not so sure eating more meat products instead of greens is good for you nutritionally. Broccoli, mushrooms, green beans, mange tout, leafs lightly steamed, mixed with brown rice and some spiced soup...is very healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by GenN View Post

Limiting ALL types of carb has many other benefits like:

1. It will help you keep wudu for much longer. If people struggle to hold their wudu, limit your carb in take and inshAllah you will be able to hold wudu for much longer.
    2. It will help you stay awake and alert longer, you will need less sleep.
    3. You can actually eat MORE fat and get away with it, because your body will burn more fat, if it has less carbs to burn.

I am talking about all types of Carb here, whether wholemeal or not. From Flour, Beans, Pasta, certain fruits adn potatoes etc.

Limit your carbs to about 100grams a day, and see the difference inshAllah. Instead of all these carb rich foods, live off fat and protien rich foods, like Dairy products, Fruit, Veg and meat with a minimal amount of carb foods.

And whatever food you do buy, try to get good organic, wholesome food.

PS make sure you have some carbs though. A few dates with honey is fine, as that will give you a lot of carbs.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

limiting carbs is a d thing to do...

i guess we should just eat less.. less of everything.. by reducing our portions..

another thing which helps alot is if you tr to do jihad bin nafs.. for example if you take a spoon o f sugar in tea.. try to take a half or 2/3 spoon.. with the niyah of doing jihad bin nafs..

our toungue is a very small piece of flesh.. and except our tongue we dont have any othr organ to sense the taste of food.. in other words we eat delicious food for such a lil piece of flesh.. so why do so much for such a small thing?

this thing actually helps me to stop from over eating and doing jihad bin nafs.. i feel this is very irrelevant to the topic yet.. it be helpful for someon

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post

The brother who asked about overeating - theres a simple solution. Eat as much of raw/boiled vegetables and raw fruits as oyou want to, you will never get fat.

The brother who asked for daleel, read the book called natural cures they dont want you to know about.

as for chicked, the farmi murghiaan have no nutritional value. They are full of chemicals and diseases. They are sprayed with chemicals to preserve them and washed with chemicals to remove the smell.

If u really love chicken then eat desi murghiaan.

Ill write in more detail when i hve access to a computer

who is the author of that book?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

If you start doing the following, insha'Allah alot of health problems will be solved:

1) Stop using all kinds of oils for cooking food.
    2) Eat boiled and raw vegetables and fruits.
    3) Drink lots of water.
    4) Cut down on meats.
    5) Stop eating chicken as it is the cause of most of the problems these days.
    6) Fast on every monday, thursday and 13,14,15 of every islamic month.

Assalamu Alaikum,
    Brother some advice,
    1. Use unrefined oil, filtered oil is good.
    2. Eating raw veges may give you food poisoning, eating cooked food is healthier, as it sunnat. And fruits are very good for health, and seasonal fruits are better.
    3. New study shows drinking lots of water(8 litres) will drain salt from your blood which is dangerous.
    Link http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/7-%E2%...ur-health.html
    4. You could have goats meat, as it is light and healthy.
    point 5 and 6 are good
    Last edited by samy.3660; 24-09-2012 at 05:43 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

very helpful thread.
    This is only for Foreigners or for everyone? I mean in Pakistan one can buy farmi murgiaan from market which are not washed off with chemicals etc, where one can ask for a furry hen with feathers on and they will slaughter at there which is FRESH, what about this?

you didn't say anything about wheat/ bread/ roti? How much and what should we eat in Grains?