Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opinion of Ulema-e-Deoband about Imran Hossien

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Opinion of Ulema-e-Deoband about Imran Hossien

Asalamu Alykum everyone,

I would like to inform you all that most of the information here, on Maulana Imran Hosein, is incorrect. I would also like to add that, as Muslims, we should refrain from making statements like these (which come very close to slander) when we do not know people personally or are unfamiliar with their views. May Allah (swt) forgive us all inshaAllah.

Also, in almost all of his lectures, he stresses the fact that his views are his opinion & anyone is more that welcome to differ with him.

Just to correct some of the items mentioned below:

- was Bayt to Dr Israr Ahmed:
    He took his bayat from Dr Maulana Fazlur Rahman Ansari (ra). He is not the Khalifa of any Shaykh & does not give bayat himself

- practises the Qadri Chishti Silsila and practises Tassawuff:
    While Mualana Imran was a student of Dr Fazlur Rahman Ansari (ra) his view on tassawuf is different

- "Maulana" Imran Hosein is Barelwee leaning:
    Im sure i can speak for Maulana when I say that he does not lean to any side.

- He thinks Yajuj/Majuj are the White European (Jews):
    He has written a book on the subject, so minimizing this to one defintion would be incorrect.

- He thinks that the Island where Dahjjal is chained up is UK:
    This is his opinion yes, he explains this by his understanding of the Hadeeth of tamim-al-dari.

- He thinks that Paper currency is Haram:
    100% correct. I would suggest that you read his views on the International monetary system. Maulana Imran has studied international monetary economics so his views as an Islamic scholar as well as a student of economic are stated very clearly.

- I realy think he is a Shia
    He is not Shia

- find the Hadith he used to prove his point on dajjaal and his opinions upon dajjaal in general
    Maulana Imran uses what his teacher (Dr Ansari) called the "system of meaning". basically he says that no ayat or Hadith can be taken in isolation & you need to study all the ayat & Hadeeth on the topic to form an opinion

All of Maulana's views are expressed (in great detail) on his website & it should clear up allot of confusion. You would need to however read the full article (or book) to understand his views completely as they are usually taken out of context (youtube clips is not a good way to get to understand his views). If however you do not find what you are looking for & choose not to email him directly, please feel free to PM me. I would like to think of myself as 1 of his students & know Maulana Imran personally.

Your brother
    ibnAbdurRazak

also

Asslamo Allaikum,

Agree or disagree with Maulana but his analysis should be considered and respected by all

muadh khan
    colonel hardstone...

no less

Madhhab
    Hanafi

i think Shaykh Imran Hossein makes sense.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

He is a good speaker, I dont know if he is talking truth or not. But his intellectualism strikes that he is a good muslim

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaamu alaiykum
    Let me give my naseeha, not fatwa.
    I think we can take good from him just like we can with many people. However, don't take his statements seriously just like with many people (check it up with others). You shouldn't do taqleed on any one scholar, only the prophet Muhammad PBUH. However, if we do not have enough knowledge, I was taught that we can do taqleed, as long as the opinion of the scholars are by consensus and not by who is actually part of that consensus. I remember Bro. Abu Mussab (May Allah reward him) saying to becareful of his statements as it APPEARS to involve exaggerated facts, such as the situation of the world in relations to the dajjal etc. Remember that I said becareful of his statements, I didn't say him as a person, as no one except Allah SWT knows whether someone has good or bad in their intention.
    Salaamu alaiykum.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

From what I know, he's studied in a Deobandi darul-uloom. His views about Yajuj and Majuj are a bit odd though =/
    Allah knows best.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Q. Is Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein Al-Hanafi an authentic Aalim of the Hanafi Math-hab?

A. The sheikh, Imran Nazar Hosein is a deviate. While he may claim to be a Hanafi, some of his beliefs are even kufr, e.g. his theories about Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj. He is a modernist liberal who lacks understanding of the Deen.

Mawlana AS Desai
    Majlis, Vol 21 No 3
    I have stopped posting on this forum as of 15/01/2013 - 2/03/1434.

To contact: drop me a line at ulamadeoband.wordpress.com

Madhhab
    Hanafi

THe Ulama of Deoband are not Madkhalis that they have a view of each and every person in the world. You know the reliability of a scholar through his opinions.

This man Imran Hossein is a fraud and an innovator. He calls the ahadith of rajm in Bukhari a fabrication and says such a death penalty is not established. The scholars clearly stated the opposite and said rajm is mutawatir narrated and denying its punishment is kufr.

He says this in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460dsyMLBD4

1:19:00 minutes. He also denies that verses of the Qur'an can be abrogated.
    And if he were to ask for a gentle lady in marriage, he would be refused, and when he leaves the world it does not miss him, and if he goes out, his going out is not noticed, and if he falls sick, he is not attended to, and if he dies, he is not accompanied to his grave.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Hasan View Post
    From what I know, he's studied in a Deobandi darul-uloom. His views about Yajuj and Majuj are a bit odd though =/
    Allah knows best.
    He studied in a Barelwi institute called Alamiyya in Karachi, founded by Fazlur Rahman, who is the Khalifa of the Abdul Aleem Siddiqi who is the Khalifa of the innovator Raza Khan. But this Fazlur Rahman has some messed up views as well so Barelwis abandoned him too.
    And if he were to ask for a gentle lady in marriage, he would be refused, and when he leaves the world it does not miss him, and if he goes out, his going out is not noticed, and if he falls sick, he is not attended to, and if he dies, he is not accompanied to his grave.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Ansari View Post
    He studied in a Barelwi institute called Alamiyya in Karachi, founded by Fazlur Rahman, who is the Khalifa of the Abdul Aleem Siddiqi who is the Khalifa of the innovator Raza Khan. But this Fazlur Rahman has some messed up views as well so Barelwis abandoned him too.

السلام عليكم

Code:
    also

Asslamo Allaikum,

Agree or disagree with Maulana but his analysis should be considered and respected by all

muadh khan
     colonel hardstone...

no less
    If it's true, I was wondering if it harms to consider and respect the analysis of their master, the peer, the murshid, Raza Khan Berelwi! I am sure master is more seasoned analyser to conder than to get your time wasted with his followers!!

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by afriki_haqq View Post
    Q. Is Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein Al-Hanafi an authentic Aalim of the Hanafi Math-hab?

A. The sheikh, Imran Nazar Hosein is a deviate. While he may claim to be a Hanafi, some of his beliefs are even kufr, e.g. his theories about Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj. He is a modernist liberal who lacks understanding of the Deen.

Mawlana AS Desai
    Majlis, Vol 21 No 3
    The opinion on yajuj majuj is kufr ? Have you read this?
    http://www.wlsis.org/index.php?optio...cles&Itemid=40