Abu Bakr al-Miski (رحمه الله) was asked, "We perpetually smell a frangrance of musk emanating from you. Why is this?"

He replied, "By Allaah, for many years now I have not touched musk. The reason for the frangrance is my encounter with a woman who deceived me into entering her home. She then locked the doors and began to seduce me. I was totally bewildered as there was no way of escape. In desperation I said to her, 'I have a need to purify myself.' She ordered her servant to take me to the bathroom. When I entered, I applied impurity all over my body. I then returned to her. She was appalled to see me in that state and ordered that I be removed from her home. I returned to my home and performed a ghusl. That night, I saw a dream in which I was informed, 'You have performed a unique deed. I will cause your body to emit a beautiful frangrance in this world and the Hereafter.'

When I awoke in the morning, the fragrance of musk continued emanating from my body." The frangrance remained with him until he passed away (رحمه الله). [al-Muwa'iz wal Majalis, p 224]

The reward for chastity is indeed sweet! [Pearls from the Path, Volume 3]

http://www.muftisays.com/blog/Seifed...ue-reward.html