Thread: To study Arabic with Qibla/Sunnipath or Shariahprogram?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default To study Arabic with Qibla/Sunnipath or Shariahprogram?

Salaam Alaikum,

Did anyone study Arabic with both of these, or personally knows someone who did that?
    If yes please expound on which of these might be more appropriate/better.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: To study Arabic with Qibla/Sunnipath or Shariahprogram?

bump

Madhhab
    Hanafi

There are a lot of threads on this. Inshallah try to use the search you'll find a plethora of these threads. But I've been blessed with taking shariah program it tends to be fast for the beginner especially if it's your first attempt to learn. One needs to have high resolve and himma to excel. Mufti Yusuf system is highly refined and does take you quickly to a solid understanding, there is little time wasted the material is dense for a beginner. But even after 6months your enjoyment of Quran could be quite enjoyable. If you have attempted before then it could be a good fit, if you haven't studied before be prepared to listen to lectures multiple times. There is rote memorization of verb tables that you should be mentally prepared to take on.
    Our beloved Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: "On the Day of Resurrection, nothing will weigh heavier upon the scales than good character" (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by maaz View Post
    There are a lot of threads on this. Inshallah try to use the search you'll find a plethora of these threads. But I've been blessed with taking shariah program it tends to be fast for the beginner especially if it's your first attempt to learn. One needs to have high resolve and himma to excel. Mufti Yusuf system is highly refined and does take you quickly to a solid understanding, there is little time wasted the material is dense for a beginner. But even after 6months your enjoyment of Quran could be quite enjoyable. If you have attempted before then it could be a good fit, if you haven't studied before be prepared to listen to lectures multiple times. There is rote memorization of verb tables that you should be mentally prepared to take on.
    Thanks for the info.

I'll have to make my decision in next few days...