Thread: Severe Pain

Madhhab
    None

Default Severe Pain

salams, my name is fawad im 23 abt to be 24 in april, brothers and sisters... i have been ill since 3 weeks now... i have went to the doctor on 3 seperate occasions.. first i went to him because of stomach pain which he diagnosed to be a stomach ulcer, then a week later i had a severe pain than before and then he diagnosed it to be a stomach infection, then due to severe pain in my bowel and inproper stool movements i developed hemerhoids and last night i had severe pain during urination... after which i literally cried and prayed to almighty ALLAH to please forgive me if i have done anything wrong or atleast show me who is causing harm to be by black magic or anything.. i recited surah nas and i fell asleep after a while but in my dream ALLAH showed me the name of the person who was behind this.. i request you all to please pray for me to be out of this unhealthy life and be normal like i was before.

Thank you jazakallah

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Severe Pain

May Allah make it easy for you, may He grant you complete health, may He remove all your pain and sickness, and may He bless you and your family with all that is good in this life and in the hereafter. Ameen.

Insha'Allah it will get better brother. I would advise to go to a different doctor (or more than one doctor) if possible. I know someone who had suffered with similar symptoms a while ago and they kept saying ulcer and all sorts of different things and giving medication based on that, but it kept getting worse and worse as you say; and in the end the person ended up in the emergency room and they finally diagnosed that it was the gall bladder and had to perform emergency surgery to remove the gall bladder; when it would have been a simpler procedure had it been diagnosed properly on time. Alhamdulillah, that person is completely fine now. Allah knows best.

So I would consult with other physicians if possible. Of course Allah is the one who gives shifa so keep making abundant dua and Insha'Allah myself and other SF members will do the same.

Also brother try black seed oil and honey. Prophet has said something to the effect that black seed is the cure for every ailment except for death. Using honey is also sunnah and is mentioned in the Qur'an as being good for us. Mixing both black seed oil and some honey in a spoon about 3 times a day would, Insha'Allah, help greatly. There is another thread somewhere on this forum where a brother has been suffering from major illness for years and Allah guided him towards using black seed oil in his diet and now he is seeing major improvements, Alhamdulillah. Black seed oil can sometimes be found at desi stores (Pakistani/Indian/Bengali groceries), and it can be ordered online.

I am not a scholar but I have read at different places that shaitaan/evil cannot enter the house where Surah Baqara is recited regularly, and that seems to be the #1 prescription given by people of knowledge everytime there is possibility of someone suffering from black magic etc. So Insha'Allah start reciting Surah Baqarah daily if possible, along with Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Al-Falaq, and Surah An-Naas, as well as plenty of durood sharief and 3rd kalima.

Before going to sleep every night, Insha'Allah recite the following:

Surah Fatiha 4 times
    Ayat-ul-Kursi 1 time
    Surah Ikhlaas 3 times
    Surah Falaq 1 time
    Surah Naas 1 time

Then blow on your hands and rub them on your body (being careful not to touch private parts & feet, just quickly rub your face, upper body which you can easily reach, and part of your thigh and lower legs above the ankles).

Then, recite the following:

3rd Kalima 4 times
    Durood sharief 3 times

At the minimum, if reciting all of the above is not possible, before going to sleep, recite Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surah Ikhlaas, Surah Al-Falaq, & Surah An-Naas (once each), then blow on your hands and rub on your body following the above mentioned etiquette.

Along with the above, please strictly guard your daily 5 salat and try to improve on each time you do wudu and make salat compared to the time before. Try to pray salat in masjid with jamat if possible, if not then at home with jamat if you have at least one more brother around so both of you can make salat together. Even if making salat by yourself at home, try to give adhan first, and then give iqamah, then pray the salat as if you were leading a jamaat, so you would do the silent prayers (Zuhr & 'Asr) as silent and then aloud prayers (Fajr, Maghrib, & Isha) as aloud. Hearing adhaan and iqamah puts shaitaan in a panic and he starts running away from it as fast as possible. Subhan'Allah. Keep reading up on what one can do to try and improve their salat Insha'Allah. Lastly, try to pray tahajjud as much as possible and cry to Allah in long dua begging for His mercy.

Again brother I am not a scholar but these are all things which I have learned and been taught by elders and people of knowledge, they are all based on ahadith and not someone's personal opinion.

Brother, I am no one to be saying this. Allah knows that I need to act on all this myself more than anyone else. May Allah give me and all of us tawfeeq to do amal. Ameen.

May Allah swt forgive me if I said anything wrong and may He keep all of us under His protection. Ameen.

JazakAllah.

I am not a scholar.

Say Allahu-Akbar when you see this.

Madhhab
    None

Default Re: Severe Pain

thankyou so much just need prayers really badly..