Thread: Hadith Clarification

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Hadith Clarification

can anybody clarify this Hadith?

Allama Dahlan narrates an authentic Hadith in his book "Addarus Sunniah", which he has quoted from Sihaah. The Holy Prophet is reported to have said: "There will rise a group of people in the East who will recite the Holy Quran, but alas, the Quran will not go beyond their throat. This group will keep rising till the Day of Judgement and they will eventually rise with Dajjal." "Their main symbol will be to sit in groups." (Halqa) (from Bukhari Sharief, Vol. iii)

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Hadith Clarification

any body who can explain these two ahadith?

A person with eyes protruding, with a long beard and head clean-shaven came to the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) and declared: ‘O Muhammad (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) fear Allah.’"

The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied: "If I disobey Allah then, who else will obey Him? I am obedient to Allah at all times and never disobedient. Allah has sent me as Amin (Honest) for the entire world, but you don’t accept me as an honest man?"

A Sahabi (Companion) became infuriated and sought permission to remove him from the presence of the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam). The Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) prevented the Sahabi from doing so. After the person had left, the Holy Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "From his progeny will rise a Group who would recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the Deen just as an arrow leaves the bow-string. They will kill the Muslims but spare the idolators. If I ever confronted these people I would slaughter them just as the people of Aad had been destroyed." (Mishkat Shareef pp/535)

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Hazrat Ali (Radiallahu Anhu) once narrated: "I swear by Allah that to fall from the sky to the earth is very simple for me, but to utter one false word in reference to the Holy Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) is a very difficult and impossible task for me."

Hazrat Ali (Radiallahu Anhu) then narrated as follows: "I heard the Holy Prophet (Sallalaahu Alayhi Wasallam) as saying that as the Day of Qiyamah approaches, there will appear a Group of Youths with a low mental capacity and understanding. Apparently they will talk of good but their Imaan will not go beyond their throat and they will leave the true Deen like an arrow leaves the prey. Wherever you find them, you should make Jihaad with them. (Bukhari Shareef pp/1024)

Madhhab
    Maliki

are these authentic?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingIhsan View Post
    are these authentic?
    yes sis all are from siha'ah and authentic

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Assalamu alaykum

I had a few Iranian Shia friends. They used to recite the quran with the best qirat. Even jalsa was started with their qirat.

But!!!!!!!!!! They could not read from memory. They used to read looking at quran copy.

Secondly the barelvee imams read the quran in salah like............. (jhoom rahe hain). But alas!!! most of their actions are against Quran.

اکلتہ الحشیش انتم لھِٰھنا
    وامتہ محمد صل.... فی الفتن

You live a isolated life.
    And the Ummah of Rasulullah SAS is living in fitan.

quoted by Moulana Manzoor Nomani RA.

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

I had a few Iranian Shia friends. They used to recite the quran with the best qirat. Even jalsa was started with their qirat.

But!!!!!!!!!! They could not read from memory. They used to read looking at quran copy.

Secondly the barelvee imams read the quran in salah like............. (jhoom rahe hain). But alas!!! most of their actions are against Quran.
    well there are few points need clarifications,
    these people are:
    1-arrogant rude and stubborn
    2-they make unnecessary arguements
    3-they are fond of ibada especially reciting Quran Majeed
    4-long beard and shaven head
    5-they sit in halqa during taleem
    6-they are worst in nature
    7-they kill Muslims but spare idol worshippers
    8-they are from east
    9-they will continue to emerge till Qyiama and their final group will be with dajjal
    10-they are mostly young people with low mentality
    11-they will talk very good but their deeds are in opposite directions
    12-if one finds them he is ordered to fight against them