Thread: Advice for this Turkish youngster

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Advice for this Turkish youngster

aaa
    Last edited by jamalbodur; 06-01-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Advice for this Turkish youngster

brother you are the true descendent of sultan fatih and the noble turks who spread Islam to many parts of the world. ALLAH saved you from secularism and the kufr and shirk propogated by the enemies of ALLAH specifically Ata kufr. If you are in Istanbul try and visit shaykh mahmud effendi db. With regards to your parents do not bother arguing with them but rather remain silent and make dua for them. I think it is great that you want to become a scholar. May ALLAH bless you my dear brother and spread your blessings to the 4 corners of the world. I think you need to immigrate but it would be useful if you went back to America. Is there no way you can persuade your parents to go back? Try and tell them about the merits of the american education system and how you don't want your parents to waste their money etc. May ALLAH make your situation easy my brother and increase you in imaan and amaal ameen.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Advice for this Turkish youngster

my dearest brother. I cannot give me you a fatwa about your situation but I feel for you bro. In your situation let me give you you some advice.

Try and stick to the effort of jamaat at tableegh. This effort in this day and age is probably amongst the best to preserve imaan and amaal. My parents were in Turkey a few weeks ago and they went to the madrasah of shaykh mahmud effendi db. Their tour guide was Mustafa: 0090 535 518 2339 who is a very nice tablighi brother. You might want to speak to him and meet him etc. Try and stay strong my brother. If this problem of your parents is bad enough imagine the days of ata kufr and how difficult life must have been then.

Brother when a person meets one of the saintly people like shaykh mahmud db you don't need to think of what to say. Even in their silence their is great benefit for people like us. Try and visit some of the pious people. Remember it is much easier to stay on the haqq when with a group of pious people rather than being alone.

Please make dua and I urge all my brothers on SF to make dua for you as well.

Final request........bro stay on sunniforum and please tell us about Turkey, islam in turkey etc. You can start a new thread for this inshallah. Please remember us in your prayers dear brother.