The description that you have given about the man being carried may be the prophet himself and there is a hadith that shatan cannot take form of the prophet in dream or reality.
This is a good dream and you are very lucky start being good now and start getting knowledge
Allah's Messenger, upon whom be peace, has said; " One who sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, for Satan cannot impersonate me. " He also has said; " One who sees me in a dream, it is as if he has truly seen me, for Satan cannot impersonate me. " He also has said; " One who sees me in a dream will not enter the fire of hell. " interpreted the words of Allah's Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in his saying; " Has truly seen me, " to mean; " has truly seen my physical form
The following are extracts from a good islamic dream website of course not perfect but it is very good: (if there is any disliked interpretation im sorry just do du'a and it will be answered (inshallah)
• The Holy Prophet looking white-skinned: Repentance, good deeds, and righteousness.
• Seeing the Holy Prophet in his youth: The dreamer is a warmonger(person who advocates war, or war like policies
But this is very good, you have seen the greates man in the world and i would love to see him too.
I undertand what you mean and if you want correct answers then we must read the hadith.
The last Messenger) It is related that Allah's Messenger, upon whom be peace, has said; " One who sees me in a dream will see me in his wakefulness, for Satan cannot impersonate me. " He also has said; " One who sees me in a dream, it is as if he has truly seen me, for Satan cannot impersonate me. " He also has said; " One who sees me in a dream will not enter the fire of hell. "
these hadith should be enough.
Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.
(was speaking to Shaykh Mufti Muhammad ibn Kutuni db and asked him this dream his ta'beer is provided below)
Dear sister in Islam, know that if what you narrate is accurate then you have indeed seen Nabi-e-Kareem, the Holy Prophet
It is a blessed dream but also contains a warning/advice for you.
1) Seeing dream within a dream denotes, extreme ghafla i.e. heedlessness from implementing the commands of Allah and practicing Islam properly, this was a warning to you that if you wish to see that Holy Prophet 's noble face then be extra careful in matters related to Hijab and covering yourself properly as a Muslima and avoiding mixed gatherings.
2) Seeing the "white" face or "blank" face of the Holy Prophet means a) not enough a'mal salih (good deeds) yet but insha'Allah the more Islam you learn and practice you will insha'Allah see the Holy Messenger in your dream in detail and do ziyarah properly insha'Allah. Many have experienced this. b) once you start implementing the sunnah in your life you will develop a stronger affinity with your Beloved Prophet who cares for you so much as to visit you in a dream.
3) Seeing your father as you did means he is or will insha'Allah assist and aid the sunnah and deen of the Holy Prophet in some way. Specifically seeing your father carrying the Holy Prophet and honoring Him whilst doing tawaaf means he will (and maybe has by know already) assist someone in performing Hajj or Umrah or benefitted someone in this regard (possibly even a Sayyid), either directly or indirectly and that he himself will REVIVE the lofty act of worship of performing Umrah and Haj within your family and close ones.
Do as much Shukr and taubah as well to Allah as possible my dear sister for this is Allah's special favour He has bestowed upon you out of love for you! It is to encourage you to continue in your good deeds and to increase them and to learn about the life and Sunnah of the Holy Prophet Muhammad & His wive's (May Allah be pleased with them all) so that you can start tasting the sweetness of imaan insha'Allah. You should increase how much durood (Salaat & Salaam) you read, at least read 300 times daily with feeling and emotion.
May Allah grant you His Ma'rifa and increase you in knowledge of Islam and make you a means of guiding others.Ameen.
Please remember this brother of yours' and make dua that Allah forgives me my sins and accepts me His deep love and the love of His Beloved Rasoolullah
Wassalaam Ma'al Ikraam
Last edited by Dar at Taqwa; 03-03-2013 at 12:38 AM.
All praise be to Allah, Rabb of the worlds. Salutations and Salam be on the Chief of all messengers.
“O Allāh, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I repel (the enemy) and by You I attack, and by You I battle.” “Sahīh Abī Dāwūd” “Sahīh Al-Jamilah“Al-Kalim At-Tayyib”