Thread: Why was my thread deleted?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Why was my thread deleted?

I made a thread entitled "Loving the prophet is obligatory for every muslim."

Evidence was presented with proof from Quran + Hadith.

A moderator deleted it. Can you not bear the evidence presented? That is why you must delete threads? I find that quite funny and immature.

This is a discussion forum about islam. If you cannot argue against evidence presented, your only solution I guess, is to delete the thread. I find that laughable. May Allah guide you. That really shows your integrity + willingness to explore knowledge. Guess you don't have either.
    I demand the thread to be un-deleted.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Why was my thread deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by lslam View Post
    I made a thread entitled "Loving the prophet is obligatory for every muslim."

Evidence was presented with proof from Quran + Hadith.

A moderator deleted it. Can you not bear the evidence presented? That is why you must delete threads? I find that quite funny and immature.

This is a discussion forum about islam. If you cannot argue against evidence presented, your only solution I guess, is to delete the thread. I find that laughable. May Allah guide you. That really shows your integrity + willingness to explore knowledge. Guess you don't have either.
    I demand the thread to be un-deleted.
    You may demand as you wish. However, the rules of the forum clearly say that moderators may delete posts they find objectionable.

4.4 Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the Admins or Moderators immediately by email, or report the post on the forum.

4.5 We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

However, are you quite sure your thread was posted and up on the forum? I have to say I cannot see any thread by that title.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Why was my thread deleted?

Okay fair enough. Since it was closed at a moderator's discretion and it is a rule of the forum than there is no point in me trying to refute what had happened. It would help if moderators sent a message to us why a certain action was taken against a thread.