Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want to study under Shaykh Ismail Moosa?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Anyone want to study under Shaykh Ismail Moosa?

Quote Originally Posted by Ali al-Hanafi View Post
    Same here. As long as its not a watered down study but a full-on Darul Uloom style one.
    Salaam Sidi, I asked about the part 1 for the Nur al-Idah course on the Cordoba forum and they said most will be on part two. Part 1 is being offered on a daily basis. The listed times don't really work for me, so I was wondering if we could come up with a time together (if you are still interested) and then present it to the Cordoba admin?

Madhhab
    None

Quote Originally Posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
    Salaam Sidi, I asked about the part 1 for the Nur al-Idah course on the Cordoba forum and they said most will be on part two. Part 1 is being offered on a daily basis. The listed times don't really work for me, so I was wondering if we could come up with a time together (if you are still interested) and then present it to the Cordoba admin?
    I don't think the times might be changed for few reasons. Firstly, you can see how tightly is the Shaykh's schedule. He is teaching online as well as in person. Plus it is also hard for me, not just you. It was at times 1:30 AM for me. There was a brother that attended it, his timings were 3 AM.

What are your reasons that you cannot attend? You can view the recordings too.

Also the good thing is that you will do Nur al-Idah part 1 for 4 days and it has 28 sessions. We only had it twice a week with 16 recordings only.

I believe Buloogh al-Maraam will be about Ahadith and why the Ahnaaf accept this Hadith or not practice upon such and such Hadith etc,.

Which one are you planning to take?
    I might take Bayqooniyyah for sure, insha'Allah.

You see we had only about 8 or so people in the first class [the limit was 10] so obviously since we have our notes, recordings and the book in PDF, we will not take part 1 again.

Maybe through our discussions on the forum, many have desired to take the course this april?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Salaam Sidi,

Jazaakumullahu Khayr for your help.

I'll be taking Bulugh Al Maryam, but there was not enough people for Nur Al Idah,apparently. Is there any way we can get the class restarted (since they've cancelled it)?

Madhhab
    None

I didn`t know part 1 was cancelled....

"Tasawwuf enlightens the heart through knowledge, action, and dhikr. Hazratism boxes a person into groupthink and promotes sectarian bigotry." Shaykh Hamzah Wald Maqbul.