Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tablighi Jamaat has a website?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Tablighi Jamaat has a website?

I was searching something on the internet and I came across this website. Is this the official website of TJ or something? I know TJ believes in heart-to-heart and face-to-face spreading of deen and knowledge, as was done during the time of the Prophet and the Sahaba , and I know that TJ is not too big on using the internet and/or other electronic media to spread their message (and Masha'Allah it works, look at TJ reaching just about every corner of the world right now, without the use of internet or other fancy technology we consider so "necessary" these days, Subhan'Allah).

The site actually seems to have good information, from the little bit I read, so it's nothing "bad" of course... What I would assume is that someone has just set this website up on their own, as a good gesture, but that it has no 'official' affiliation with TJ.

Do the "elders" know about this??

The site is http://tablighijamaat.org/

I am not a scholar.

Say Allahu-Akbar when you see this.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Tablighi Jamaat has a website?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuayb Abdul-Khaaliq View Post

I was searching something on the internet and I came across this website. Is this the official website of TJ or something? I know TJ believes in heart-to-heart and face-to-face spreading of deen and knowledge, as was done during the time of the Prophet and the Sahaba , and I know that TJ is not too big on using the internet and/or other electronic media to spread their message (and Masha'Allah it works, look at TJ reaching just about every corner of the world right now, without the use of internet or other fancy technology we consider so "necessary" these days, Subhan'Allah).

The site actually seems to have good information, from the little bit I read, so it's nothing "bad" of course... What I would assume is that someone has just set this website up on their own, as a good gesture, but that it has no 'official' affiliation with TJ.

Do the "elders" know about this??

The site is http://tablighijamaat.org/

Just a random website someone made...

In reality, if one understands what "Tabligh Jamaat" is, one could see why it'll never have a website. The name, first of all, is a misnomer. People sort of slapped it on. A lot of people think that this is some sort of "jamaa'ah" or group or organization, which is wrong. It's an effort to revive Shari'ah and Sunnah in our lives and in the lives of all humanity and Jinn, based on the tarteeb (pattern or manner) of Rasulullah and the Sahabah . That's all.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ibnummabd View Post

Just a random website someone made...

In reality, if one understands what "Tabligh Jamaat" is, one could see why it'll never have a website. The name, first of all, is a misnomer. People sort of slapped it on. A lot of people think that this is some sort of "jamaa'ah" or group or organization, which is wrong. It's an effort to revive Shari'ah and Sunnah in our lives and in the lives of all humanity and Jinn, based on the tarteeb (pattern or manner) of Rasulullah and the Sahabah . That's all.
    Tabligh Jamaat should have an official website so that TJ activists across the globe have a common understanding of the intentions of the original elders of TJ. Due to lack of such an website, you can find so many variants of TJ guys including cultish Tasawwuf hating TJ to madhab hating Salafi TJ guys.

To be more precise, you should have modified your last sentence in the following way.

--------------------------------
    It's an effort or movement to revive Shari'ah and Sunnah in our lives and in the lives of all humanity and Jinn, based on some etiquettes extracted by Mawlana ILYAS (RAH) in Kandhala , Delhi , India around 1920 from the biographies of Rasulullah (SAW) and his Sahabah (RAD) .
    This is one of the great Islamic movements started by sufi saints around the globe during the early decades of the 20th century. May Allah help us to be benefitted from one of those movements.
    -------------------------
    The real foundation of any Islamic movement is its spirituality. If the spiritual base gets
    corrupted, the whole movement will collapse sooner or later.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

I wish the TJs made a website. They could cordinate Jammats e.t.c. I wish ...

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Jamaa'at are coordinated on a micro level in the work of Da'wah. What people mostly see is just the tip of the iceberg so to say...
    Hearts are predisposed to love someone who does them good and to detest someone who does them harm.

- Shah Waliyyullah ad-Dihlawi's Arba'in

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum.

Alhamdulillah the co-ordination is the best in TJ. All our management techniques, IT, net savy fail here.

Let me quote an incident.

An Indian brother was made tashkeel for 4 months after the completion of his studies. He was ready, but he wanted to take permission from his elder brother staying in Dubai (who was the guardian). Evening he called his brother and he refused to give permission. He informed the zimmedaars of the masjid about his inability to go in jamaath.

Next day morning to his surprise; the zimmedars of the masjid in Dubai were at the door of the elder brother's house. They did tashkeel of the brother to give permission of his younger brother. The brother was surprised with the co-ordination and he gave permission for his younger brother to go for four months in jamaath.
    Wow, Mashallah
    But I don't get it why they don't use technology ? They have started using planes to travel and phones to talk with, why not internet ?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

It would be nice though, like knowing which jamaats are in your area etc, especially for women to meet masturat jamaat.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Hasan View Post
    Wow, Mashallah
    But I don't get it why they don't use technology ? They have started using planes to travel and phones to talk with, why not internet ?
    had technology been that usefull..Allah:swt: would have given that to huzur
    dont you think?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

'coz bedeeni k raste se deen nahi phailaya jasakta!!
    ^ That's a little condescending, seeing how there are many great Ulama who use the internet as a tool to spread deen.

Also, please note not everyone understands Urdu, so if you write in Urdu, please translate it.
    Lost in an ocean of doubt and confusion am I
    Seeking Your burning beacon light
    ~ Heart Song, Talib al Habib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by timeup View Post
    'coz bedeeni k raste se deen nahi phailaya jasakta!!
    Why do we have speakers in masajids ? Don't people use speakers for music ? Why use cellphones, aren't they used for haram as well ?
    had technology been that usefull..Allah:swt: would have given that to huzur
    dont you think?
    Again the same point, if that's the case then why not leave everything that was not present at the time of the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alayhi wasallam ?