Just got the links to a wonderful Arabic course - thanks to brother Godilali.
Here is the link.
BOOK 1 : DVD 1 PART A
Learned the following things from first few minutes.
(1) There are only twenty eight alphabet. This because Alif is not a consonant. Consonant is Hamzah.
(2) What is Alif doing under Hamzah? Oh it is just serving the purpose of chair for Hamzah.
(3) Some times Hamzah also uses Waaw and some times Ya as a chair. You see it needs support.
(4) And some times it feels strong so it, that is Hamzah, occurs on its own.
(5) And if you do not understand some of the things now then do not worry - you shall feel more confident tomorrow, (IA).
(6) There are eight parts of speech in English. Noun, pronoun, verb, adjective, adverb, proposition, conjunction and interjection.
(7) How many in Arabic? Only three. Noun, verb and article.