If I or any of my posts hurt you anytime, either here on this forum or anywhere outside this forum, then I ask sincere forgiveness from you.
I don't have any particular favorites in mind, but I usually like the posts of Sheikh Saad and brother Usama2.
إن كان حب آل البيت رفضا فليشهد الثقلان إني رافضي
من أقوال الإمام الشافعي
Please Take a look in the Thread Dedicated to our Beloved Prophet PBUH by clicking here.
Ha. The twelver thread had come to my mind but then it slipped away. Thanks for dropping by.
I already have included one Maulana Saad thread. If you particularly remember any other one from him then please do not hesitate to name it. Same regarding brother Usama2.
Will update the thread later with my favs. But let me say, once upon a time when bro Abu Tamim wasn't plugging his blog on here, he was brilliant, humorous and in his posts even now (not as frequent as before & not as varied as before) his humour / hikmah is still hard to catch, speaking of which, individual blogs have taken away a lot of that x factor from Sf users, imho.
ml abu hajira too.
bayanat by Indian ulema by ml abu uzair,
travel to deoband thread by abu tamim
almost all threads in which sis Anybody has posted (please there are other sisters too who post as well, so...put out the fire)
will update the thread later in a proper way.
i have threads in mind to post here, but in reality I feel they end up in creating animosity, so, pass.
Bro Abu Tamim's threads and posts:
1. Mawlana Sa'ad's Bayan in English - Abu Tamim
2. Need hadith reference from Fazail e Amaal - Abu Tamim
3. Was Dr. Israr Ahmed in his whole life "Right" or "Wrong" ?
4. Where to Place the Hands During Salah and The Qasida Burdah
5. Women learning Quran in state of Menstruation
6. Salafi’s are increasing in London? Is’t true?
7. Stories of Virtue - EPIC
8. Is Dr. Israr Ahmed Still Deviant in Beliefs?
9. Zakir Naik is called kafir by barelvi ulema
10. We are born as Muslim but people cut our ears and we become non-Muslim
11. One Blessed Night in Dar ul 'Uloom Deoband- Part I
12. One Blessed Night in Dar ul ^Ulum Deoband- Part II
13. Funny Warning Against Tabligh and the Haba'ib by a Bida'ti!
14. Supplications for all occasions!
15. Speech of Bin Baz in Deoband Conference!
16. Ayyam-e-Beed: The White Days and Fasting
17. Firawn (pharaoh) has resigned
18. Secrets of Rasulullah's Chamber! Must Read!
Last edited by pluto; 14-04-2012 at 01:01 PM.
This is a nice thread...takes you back in time Alhamdulillah http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/show...ictures/page21
I like the what is noor thread too, quite profound and insightful, and the "start with the self" thread is beyond amazing...so much information on rectifying the heart in just one thread, MashAllah.
""Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve.
For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of dua. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know, that verily Allah does not forget it."
Bhai Maripat such titles are only suitable for ppl like Peer london.. as for me Madlillahul'Aloo would work better in context of alootrism..QUOTE=Maripat;746737](1) Dr76 Sahab maddazilluhul'ali has done more than fifty percent of the work
and there is no desire either for my name to appear.. afterall they made the thread and im only a hijacker..Dr76 has put his life into a thread but his name does not appear in above list.
hey i forgot to add this to my favourite list.. Aligarh muslim University: Jamaat Efforts and educational Movements. By Yours Truly.
request for duas..