Hadrat Moulana Aziz ur Rehman who isone of the prominent khulafa of Hadrat Shaikh moulana Zakariya has said that we should recite darood Tanjina as per the dream of a pious syed buzurg of madina in which te same was ordered by Hadrat Muhammad . Hadrat was at my home on sunday and narrated the whole waqiyah.
In terms of "Muhajir Province", I may be mistaken, but I think it refers to the original Muhajirs who migrated from various parts of India during the Partition and settled in Karachi. Or, it may refer specifically to the MQM, as they were previously the Muhajir Qaumi Movement (now Muttahida Qaumi Movement). As you may know, the MQM are prominent in Sindh and Karachi.
Warea, what would convince you of foreign powers intervening in Pakistan and Karachi in particular?
Aren't drone strikes convincing?
Isn't an American JSOC base in Karachi convincing?
Aren't the Raymond Davis saboteur and OBL assasination plots convincing?
What else do you need to see?
Yes, murder is a common political tactic in Pakistan. Karachi as well. But Karachi is a pivotal arena.
Don't you know of the NATO convoys passing through the port to Kabul?
Or TAPI and IPI?
Abu Shamah had narrated, via the Sanad of Abi Ziyad bin Hudayr, saying:
"Omar said to me: Do you know what destroys Islam? I said, No! He said: A mistake made by a scholar, the argument of a hypocrite in writing and the ruling of leaders who wish for people to stray".
(1) May Allah(SWT) return normalcy to Karachi. Ameen.
(2) , , .
(3) We should take all worldly measures in this situation (as in any other situation) and then pray for acceptance of those measures as well as for the desired end.
(4) Creation of chaos in target society is a regular means of controlling societies in the western military approach. Nothing conspiracy theoretic about it.
(5) It is merely one more practical implementation of Divide and Rule. Have we not seen in last two hundred years of British Rule? Why is that all the different sects become very active and assertive in their rule? And the things do not stop there. We ourselves start blurting, sooner or later, that difference of opinion is good for us.
(6) I suppose something should be done about the we for Prayer met, let leave the world for others approach. I do not think it is a wise choice. A personal opinion only - Allah(SWT) knows better.
Muhajir has many meanings in the Karachi context:
-Someone who migrated to Pakistan after partition from India
-Someone whose mother tongue is Urdu (note that only 10% of Pakistan's mother tongue is Urdu)
-Someone belonging to Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM)
Muhajir in everyday use usually refers to points 1 and 2. Those who are part of MQM like to think that they are representative of all muhajirs but they're not. My family is also a muhajir family, with some coming to Pakistan from Bombay and some from Bihar - but I don't know of anyone who belongs to the MQM, except for the impressionable teenagers who pick these ridiculous ideas at school - and the politicization that happens in schools is one of the biggest factors for all this violence that happens in Karachi. People are brainwashed to be part of the MQM or part of the Jamaat-e-Islami (JI), with both sides fighting and killing each other. The colleges and universities of Karachi are a hotbed of fighting between the two groups. And don't let the name fool you - Jamat-e-Islami is not Islamic, regardless of its claims. There are many kids in universities who are part of JI but do everything un-Islamic in the book. I even personally know of a JI fanatic who was going to kill his old mother but had to be restrained by his brothers.
The reason a distinction is made between the muhajirs and the rest of Karachi is that there is a dramatic cultural difference between the muhajirs of Karachi and the Pathans and Sindhis that are found in the city. Muhajirs tend to speak Urdu without a Punjabi, Sindhi, or Pashtun accent and they don't speak any other language natively, whereas the Sindhis speak Sindhi, the Punjabis speak Punjabi, and the Pathans speak Pashto.
ياايها الذين امنوا اذكروا الله ذكرا كثيرا