1) When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.
2) A Muslim who meets with others and shares their burdens is better than one who lives a life of seclusion and contemplation.
3) It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is, better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words.
4) The best richness is the richness of the soul.
5) Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind.
6) He is not of us who is not affectionate to the little ones, and does not respect the old; and he is not of us, who does not order which is lawful, and prohibits that which is unlawful.
7) Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two things better than these.
8) Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith.
9) The best of the houses is the house where an orphan gets love and kindness.
10) To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil.