Signs of weak eemaan
SIGNS OF WEAK EEMAAN:
1. Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
2. Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Quran.
3. Feeling too lazy to do good deeds, e.g. being late for salat
4. Neglecting the Sunnah.
5. Having mood swings, for instance being upset about petty things and bothered and irritated most of the time...& giving up Salah for it.
6. Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran, for example when Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad tidings.
7. Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
8. Not feeling bad when things are done against the Shariah.
9. Desiring status and wealth.
10. Being mean and miserly, i.e. not wanting to part with wealth...very difficult to spend it on Sadqah & needy people
11. Ordering others to do good deeds when not practising them ourselves.
12. Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others.
13. Being concerned with whether something is haram or halal only; and not avoiding makroo (not recommended) things.
14. Making fun of people who do simple good deeds, like cleaning the masjid,helping others..
15. Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
16. Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
17. Being unable to deal with calamities, for instance crying and yelling in funerals...saying things like Allah swt is unjust to me (Astaghfirullah),HE does not answer my prayers..
18. Liking to argue just for the sake of arguing without any proof.
19. Becoming engrossed and very involved with dunya, worldly things, i.e. feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material wealth.
20. Becoming engrossed and obsessive about ourselves.
MAY ALLAH MAKE US STRONG IN IMAN! AMEEN YA RABBUL AALAMEEN.