Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awlia ALLAH in Hyderabad, India

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Awlia ALLAH in Hyderabad, India

As-salaamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh ,

Ok I don't know how to start. See, I basically want to know those people in The City of Hyderabad, India who are pious and Very Nice and always STICK TO THE SUNNAH OF Our Beloved Nabi (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam). Does anybody of you know any such personality in the City of Hyderabad, India ? I have heard of Maulana Shah Jamal Ur Rahman Sahab Damat Barkatuhum who is known for his Consistency and many things SubhanALLAH, Ameer e Muhtaram Hazrat Naeemullah Khan Sahab Damat Barkatuhum and Hazrat Abid Khan Sahab Damat Barkatuhum. I want to know such people in this city so that i can meet them and get some Faiz from them. Well you may see many in Barelwi group but honestly none of them made me feel how humble he is, how punctual he is or he loves our Nabi (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam) so much or anything like that.

There was a WONDERFUL Personality by the name Muhaddith e Deccan Hazrat Syed Abdullah Shah Naqshbandi Rahmatullaah 'Alaih. He was one of an amazing man SubhanALLAH ! I never thought people like him would even exists close to my generation that too in Hyderabad City !! What Consistency in adhering to Sunnah ! SubhanALLAH ! The only person i see today who sounds and whom i feel is like him is Maulana Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi Damat Barkatuhum from Pakistan. BUT HE LIVES IN PAKISTAN ! And another Maulana Mohammad Saad Kandhalwi Sahab Damat Barkatuhum but he doesn't meet with people at all, It's Very difficult to sit with him or talk to him And other Akabireen e Nizamuddin though i don't know all of them but I've heard that Maulana Zubair Ahmad Sahab Damat Barkatuhum is also a Wali personality (Friend of ALLAH Subhanahu Wata'aala) Alhamdulillaah. Still they all are in Delhi !

Now anybody of you know of such kind of Shaykhs in Hyderabad, India so that i can get faiz from them ? Either From Tabligh Work or Just a Sufi or Aalim or Peer type of person but agreeing with the thoughts of Darul Uloom Deoband ! I mean not against Darul Uloom Deoband.

JazakALLAH Khair

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Awlia ALLAH in Hyderabad, India

Shah Moulana Jamaal ur Rahman sahib db lives in Hyderabad and is easily accessible and a big time buzrugh of this era.

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by FususAlHikam View Post
    Shah Moulana Jamaal ur Rahman sahib db lives in Hyderabad and is easily accessible and a big time buzrugh of this era.
    Yeah I was thinking to ask of anybody else apart from the people i mentioned. So that we can know of such people and meet them one by one in a week. Can i meet Hazrat Abid Khan Sahab ? I heard that its not easy now cause of his health

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Fahad Arif View Post
    Yeah I was thinking to ask of anybody else apart from the people i mentioned. So that we can know of such people and meet them one by one in a week. Can i meet Hazrat Abid Khan Sahab ? I heard that its not easy now cause of his health

i also want to..
    Aqalmand ko ishara kafi hai.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Walikumassalam,

Apart from the Buzurg's mentioned, look no further than Molana Obaid Ur Rahman sb of Tin Posh.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by timeup View Post

i also want to..
    He left for Umrah today and will be back by May end.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

1) Ameer e Mohtaram Hazrat Nayeem ullah khan sahab (db)(Khilafat from Hazrat Maulana Talha sahab Sahranpuri sahab (ra) & Qari Ameer Hassan Sahab (db ) )
    2) Hazrat Maulana Kamal ur rahman sahab (db)( Khilafat from His Father Hazrat Sufi Ghulam Sahab (ra) )
    3) Hazrat Maulana Jamal ur rahman sahab (db))( Khilafat from His Father Hazrat Sufi Ghulam Sahab (ra)& Maulana Dr.Tanveer ahmed sahab(db) )
    4) Hazrat Mufti Nawal ur rahman sahab (db))( Khilafat from His Father Hazrat Sufi Ghulam Sahab (ra) &Hazrat Maulana Dr. Tanveer Ahmed sahab (db) of karachi )
    5)Hazrat Abed khan sahab(db)( Khilafat from Qari Ameer Hassan sahab (db) )
    6) Maulana Abdul qavi sahab (db) ( Khilafat from Mufti Saaed Ahmed pernambut(db) )
    7) Mufti Abdul Mughni sahab (db)( Khilafat from Mufti Saeed Ahmed pernambut & Majaz suhbat from Hazrat shah Abrarul haq sahab (ra) )
    8) Hazrat Masood Bin Tayyib (db)( Khilafat from Qari Ameer Hassan sahab (db) )
    9) Hazrat Moulana Abdullah Tayyab (db)( Khilafat from Qari siddique ahmed Bandwi (ra) )
    10)Hazrat Engineer saeed sahab (db)( Khilafat from Qari Ameer Hassan sahab (db) )
    11) Hazrat Saleemullah ghauri sahab (db)( Khilafat from Hazrat shah Abraul haq (ra) and Hazrat shah Hakeem akhtar (db) )
    12)Hazrat syed khader Moinuddin sahab (db)( khilafat from Hazrat shah Hakeem Akhtar (db) )
    13) Hazrat Maulana Shafi Nadvi Naqshbandi sahab (db) ( Khilafat from Hazrat pir Maulana zulfiqar AHmed Naqshbandi (db ) & also got khilafat in the month of october ,2011 from Hazrat Maulana jamal ur rehman sahab (db) also )

14) Maulana Obaid ur rehman sahab (db)
    15 )Hafiz Ishaq sahab ( db ) ( Principal of Madarsa Faizululoom ,saeedabad Khalifa of hazrat shah Abarar ul haq sahab (ra) ( from book Irshadat e Abrar by Hazrat Syed Saleemullah Ghauri (db) )
    16)Sheikh Fazlur Rahman SB( Khilafat from his father Hazrat Shah Kamal Ur Raham sahab (db) and his uncle Hazrat Shah Jamal Ur Rahman Sahab (db)
    17 ) Hazratwala Mufti Abdur Raheem Saheb Palamaneri (db) (Shaikh al-Mashaikh Hadhrat Maseehul Ummat Maulana Mohammed Maseehullah Khan Sherwani Jalalabadi sahab (ra) )
    http://mahedpalamaner.com/majalis/shajarah.html (Chittoor Dist.
    Andhra Pradesh State
    India )
    http://mahedpalamaner.com/contactUs.html
    * Hazrat Maulana Ahsan Sahab (db) of Nalgonda Dist.( Khalifa of Hazrat Qari Ameer ul Hassan (ra) )
    * Hazrat Syed Aizaz Qureshi Sahab (db ),Hyderabad ( Khalifa of Hazrat Shah Abrarul Haq (ra)

Majazeen e Suhbat of Hazrat Abrar ul Haq (ra) in Hyderabad are :

* Janab Nawab Baqar Khan sahab (db),Baqar bagh,Saeedabad .
    * Janab Maulvi Waliuddin sahab (db) ,Madarsa Faizul uloom ,saeedabad.
    * Janab Maulvi Abdul Moiz Sahab (db) ,Nalgonda Dist.

( Info of last 4 is taken from the book Irshadat e Abrar by Hazrat Syed Saleemullah ghauri Sahab (db) )

Madhhab
    Hanafi

My Shaikh (DB) is at present in Madarsa Faz-ul-Uloom, Saidabad, Hyderabad. Brother Syamuj informs us that the Bayan will be after Maghrib Prayers today. Interested brothers might like to avail the opportunity to benefit.
    Last edited by Maripat; 23-06-2012 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Isha --> Maghrib

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Maulana Usman Qasmi from jalgaon maharashtra

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Maripat View Post
    My Shaikh (DB) is at present in Madarsa Faz-ul-Uloom, Saidabad, Hyderabad. Brother Syamuj informs us that the Bayan will be after Isha Prayers today. Interested brothers might like to avail the opportunity to benefit.

I am extremely sorry,my bad.I've called them again and they confirm that bayaan is after Maghrib not ishan.Apologies.
    "Kash ! Main ek darakht hota jise kaat diya jata.(Ibne majah)".[abu dharr(Radhiyallahu anhu)]