Thread: Please inform of the following information Dear Mods.

Senior Member Abu Zakariya Yahya's Avatar
    Madhhab
    Hanbali

Default Please inform of the following information Dear Mods.

What exactly is your definition of "Salafi" and why are all links with the definition of "Salafi" automatically blocked? It seems slightly bias that you would block something for being "salafi" when the fact of the matter is that my blog is based upon the sayings of the scholars of the Hanbali Madhab, whether you agree with them or not....

Even the link I posted was not saying anything wrong about anyone of you, it was an opinion about Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab, and completely relevant to the discussion.

Secondly, censuring websites, only makes you seem insecure in that which you believe in, do you think Sunniforum is the only website on the planet earth that these precious hanafis will see and not be exposed to anything "Salafi"... Do you think people don't have Google?

If I have said something wrong in my blog, correct me... but not allowing my blog on the pretense that it's Salafi is ridiculous, because it's Hanbali....and because it seems you have a strange definition of "Salafi" to begin with.

I'v said it before and I'll say it again, you might as well change the name of this forum to something more befitting...

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Default Re: Please inform of the following information Dear Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

Can a hanafee continue with the discussion on salafee blogs. No!!. Just after a few posts he will be banned, all his posts and threads are deleted.

Here on SF mods are liberal, you are allowed to discuss.

On OP I replace word salafee with hanafee and vice versa! Read it and tell me.

I think you are confusing the word blog with the word forum, either way there are "Salafi" forums that Allow "hanafis" to post whatever they would like without threat of deletion for disagreement.

Yes, we are allowed to discuss here, and if we say something that the mods disagree with, even if it's from the scholars of one of the Madhabs of Ahlul Sunnah, they will delete it, and call it "Salafi."

Madhhab
    Hanbali

Default Re: Please inform of the following information Dear Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by ahamed_sharif View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

On OP I replace word salafee with hanafee and vice versa! Read it and tell me.
    I have no problem with you being Salafi, or Hanafi, or Deobandi or all three... I am simply saying this is what the Mods said not me:

[Mod: No Salafi links allowed]

Whether you agree with him or not, this is what Sheikh Bin Baaz, the previous Mufti of Saudi Arabia said above.
    As you can see dear brother, they said that my Link was "Salafi" and thus not allowed, keeping in mind that the thread was in the In depth section of Aqeedah, and my link was simply about Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, and according to the topic of the thread, I'm confused as to why it was removed...