Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ganjine Asrar - (A book Of wazaif by Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri)

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Default Re: Ganjine Asrar - (A book Of wazaif by Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri)

some books on Amaliyat by recent Ulema & Mashaikh..

1. Kamalaat e Azizi by Hazrat Maulana Zaheeruddin Syed Ahmed (rah) grandson of Hazrat Maulana Shah Rafi'uddin Dehlvi
    on the life..Karamaat..sayings.. Mujarrabaat and Amaliyat of Hazrat Shah Abdul Aziz Muhaddith Dehlawi

2. Bayadh e Muhammadi by Hazrat Maulana Shaikh Muhammed Muhaddith Thanwi

3. Maktubaat wa Bayadh e Yaqoobi by Hazrat Maulana Muhammed Yaqoob Nanotawi sahab with summary and compilation by Hakeem ul Ummat Hazrat Thanwi

4. Amaliyat Shaikh ul Islam Hazrat Maulana Hussain Ahmed Madani sahab as contained in Shams ul Ma'arif.

5. Ganjin e Israr by Hazrat Maulana Anwar Shah Kashmiri sahab

6. Amaal e Qur'ani by Hakeem ul Ummat Hazrat Thanwi

7. Mere walid Majid aur unke Mujarrab Amaliyat by Hazrat Mufti Muhammed Shafi sahab

Maulana Taliban sahab is right.. we need more deobandi ulema today in Amaliyat .. than some Barelwi with corrupt Aaqaid or some half baked salafi who doesn't know what he is up to..giving endless talks on youtube..

Note: Bayadh e Muhammadi is a rare book .. if Maulana Taliban or Shaikh Fusoos desires.. i can mail them scans insha Allah..

duas..

wa Assalam..

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post

some books on Amaliyat by recent Ulema & Mashaikh..

Maulana Taliban sahab is right.. we need more deobandi ulema today in Amaliyat .. than some Barelwi with corrupt Aaqaid or some half baked salafi who doesn't know what he is up to..giving endless talks on youtube..

Note: Bayadh e Muhammadi is a rare book .. if Maulana Taliban or Shaikh Fusoos desires.. i can mail them scans insha Allah..

duas..

wa Assalam..
    Hazrat. I was thinking of posting this list too Sahib e kashf hain aap to :P

I had that book in Pakistan. Couldn't bring it here. If you can send i'd be grateful.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post
    Hazrat. I was thinking of posting this list too Sahib e kashf hain aap to :P

I had that book in Pakistan. Couldn't bring it here. If you can send i'd be grateful.

U may add on to the list plz.. sure.. i shall mail the scans insha Allah..

wa Assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

There is a dire need for qualified, legitemate Aamils these days, moreso than Doctors (because presently the medical doctor profession is well established). If you dont believe that, go and ask someone who is affected by Jinns/Sihr.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by dr76 View Post
    U may add on to the list plz.. sure.. i shall mail the scans insha Allah..

wa Assalam..
    I was always told to stay far away from aamils and amliyaat.What should i do ? Should i read these books ?

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by yunusbaghban View Post

I was always told to stay far away from aamils and amliyaat.What should i do ? Should i read these books ?
    No shaikh, u read quran, hadith, seerah, and fazaail e amaal.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post
    No shaikh, u read quran, hadith, seerah, and fazaail e amaal.
    Moulana,

Jazakallah. Remember we discussed this and what the people are saying now a days...I am a very low and insignificant person but Alhamdulillah Allah swt gave me ability to write down something small in this aspect, I wanted to show you in the aspect I pulled this in:

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/entr...oken-Marriages

I dont think these people can argue that Moulana, what do you say? One thing to note here is that this is by missing a sunnah, we havent even discussed when magicians and jinnath come to attack deliberately, that is an entirely different issue.

Muttaqi amil is a very rare and highly sought after commodity. If a muttaqi amil is spending 1-2-3 hours daily or more developing his strength so he can help others then we ourselves of our own good will should offer him some compensation. The poor man has taken time out of his busy schedule to come and do protection of our home against the jinnaath who are lurking in the dark places and thereby he solves this big problem of ours and we are so cheap that we just say "ok bhai jazakallah and thank you" this is unjust I would say. Seriously. Considering the amount of time amil puts into his amal, hours, and the dangers he takes on by coming to help our situation, that the jinnath and the magicians turn against him, giving him a few dollars, at least gas money, is the least we can do. But the muttaqi amil you will see he will hold back, "No brother, dont, I did this for Allah" but you put it in his pocket anyway that "yes your reward is with Allah but this is something small from a small person the most I could afford to give."

Muttaqi amil are very rare in this time and age and they are highly needed, more and more in demand. These people say that amils are bad people dont go to them they will rip you off and touch your women - they say that because amils are bad people with hidden motives that is why they publically tell people not to go to amils. Here is the issue I have with this and Moulana please correct me:

(1) We are trashing amaliyaat and amils without discriminating the good from the bad
    (2) We are not solving peoples problems of black magic and jinnaath, which are realities as much as we want to deny them
    (3) Out of frustration the people are turning to black magicians and black magic to solve their problems or they are going to wrong amils who rip them off and do a lot of evil to them and many times these people lose their eeman

- what is the result of this and who is responsible for this?

Most generous of mankind, I have no one to take refuge in,
    Except you at the occurrence of widespread calamity.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

A scholar once said, "I dont like this work."

I have a question for this shaikh, as much as I respect him and love him but he is missing one point:

Who does this work out of their own liking?

No one likes to do this, no one likes to talk to jinnath, no one likes to beat jinnath, no one likes to hear the yelling and screaming and fighting, no one does this because they like it. They do it because it is something that sometimes comes to reality and when it does then it needs to be addressed properly rather than saying "I dont like this so dont do it", no one likes doing this but us not liking it doesnt stop it from happening. It happens and when it happens there should be a group of muttaqi people to deal with it.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Quote Originally Posted by yunusbaghban View Post
    Yes u should stay away from Amils and Amaliyat if u have no other reason than just fascination about them..

These books are meant for reference use for either Amils or those acquainted with the feild..
    definately not DIY material for wannabees..

wa Assalam..

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Why do we read Taawwuz?

Why Muawwazatayn were revealed?

No one can deny that many Surahs and Ayahs of the Holy Quran have a particular particular strength and power against sihr and jinnaath.

No one can deny that one aspect of sunnah is to protect ourselves from evil of jinnath and magic.