Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ganjine Asrar - (A book Of wazaif by Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri)

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Default Re: Ganjine Asrar - (A book Of wazaif by Allama Anwar Shah Kashmiri)

This is my own opinion based on experience.

What i have found is that being kaamil (in the sufi sense) isnt a prerequisite to being a good Amil. Actually far from it.

Amaliyat is an ilm, and those who have mastered it (by whichever means) can genuinely help people with their issues and their work tends to yield results. Some charge, and some dont. The ones that charge shouldnt be looked down upon. They provide a service and they deserve to be compensated for their time. Good Amils sometimes dont charge the full money. They are reasonable in price too. If an Amil quotes you something ridiculous then simply ignore him and move on.

Finally going to a sufi sheikh, who isnt someone who has mastered Amaliyat, and in the process of curing you he starts you off on zikr etc is wrong. I know many people who make regular zikr and have huge issues. The medicine for Jadoo and Jinn problems isnt sufi zikr. Its whats proven from Quran/Hadith and the experience of the Amils over the years. Sometimes Jadoo/Jinns require a treatment only an Amil who has experience would understand. This isnt me belittleing sufi zikr, this is me telling you from my experience. Dont fall into this trap. Sometimes you have to nip in the bid before it gets bigger and nipping this bud isnt everyones skill.

A true sifi sheikh wont mess around when you ask them to help. If they cant help they will tell you this isnt my field. There is a story related to Sh Zakariya r.a, when a local person bought his son to him and said Hadhrat do something. Sheikh Zakariya kept insisting its not my field, but the guy said pray anything. Sheikh prayed and blew on him. The Jinni came out and started laughing at Sheikh Zakariya and said you dont even know how to blow.... she then went away. Sheikh Zakariya reply was at least our work is done who cares whether the blowing was correct or not.

Lastly, dont judge an Amil solely on his piety!! This is a confusing statement, but believe me its 100% true. You can go to someone who is scrupulous in deen and only knows a few basics about Amaliyat, these guys can generally only tell if he is affected or not, nothing more, they tell you to do whats out their in the public domain, and sometimes due to the weakness of the affected person he/she cannot do it and their problems get bigger. Going to these people can sometimes bring you good results but can also bring you very bad results. Misdiagnosing or even missing the problem is a HUGE issue. Peoples lives/families can be destroyed because the person who you thought was an expert was an amateur.

Go to an Amil who has a reputation of being a good Amil (dont be afraid to ask around), who doesnt charge extortionate fees, and who can be trusted in matters of Deen.

Incase your wondering where can i find an Amil like this? its not as hard as you think, you might need to travel outside of your locality. Talk to people. GP's/doctors in the UK are everywhere, doesnt mean they are all good, some are actually soo bad they need to be struck of the register. But at the end of the day you still call them Doctor. Same with Amils, its a mixed bag.

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

^ Masha Allah.. well said bro..

Madhhab
    None

nice ebook!

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

Regarding charging money, one shaykh I recall explained the hadith about the Sahabi asking Rasulullah if he can ask for money for curing using ruqya and the Prophet said yes. The meaning of this hadith is one can charge money, only if the ruqya works. It's about curing, not trying. Allahu alaam.

Also wondering if there is an English translated version of this or any of the other books mentioned earlier.
    You do not possess the Qur'an. It possesses you.

Dawud Israel's Youtube Channel

MUSLIMOLOGY: Dawah Research and Development

Subh‚naka-ll‚humma wa bi-hamdika. Ashíhadu al-l‚ il‚ha ill‚ anta wahdaka l‚ sharÓka lak. Astaghfiruka wa atŻbu ilayk.

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post
    Shaikh what's a kaamil?

And what does it mean become a kaamil not an aamil?

And is it not kamaal tht you remove someone's jinns in a glance?

Nafs is with everyone, everywhere, not just amils. You become an alim you have nafs, you become mufti you have nafs, you become a tasawwuf shaikh you have nafs, you spend on masjid/madresah you have nafs. Nafs is everywhere.
    A 'Kamil' is the one who has more معرفت of Allah swt.An 'Amil' is the one who has got practical knowledge of Amaliyat.Both can not be compared to each other.One is a huge blessing of Allah swt,the other one is just a profession amongst many others.One should indeed strive to become a kamil arif rather than learning how to catch pity creatures like jinn,s.I even consider it disrespectful to compare the two.To remove a jinn in a glance is Kamal indeed,if one can really do it,but many better Kamalat can be seen in this world,good doctors,wonderful architects,genius scientists who did so much for the betterment of humanity,brilliant politicians....and so on.....catching or removing a jinn seems very insignificant in comparison.

Sorry,it was london786 who was asked for a response....please don,t mind.I answered because I knew a nice person like you would not mind.Scholars tend to have big hearts

And yes,nafs is with every one.It needs to be controlled,this is 'real Kamal'....only an ARIF can do it....not a 'Jinn catcher'.....

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Fani View Post

A 'Kamil' is the one who has more معرفت of Allah swt.An 'Amil' is the one who has got practical knowledge of Amaliyat.Both can not be compared to each other.One is a huge blessing of Allah swt,the other one is just a profession amongst many others.
    Show this definition in any book please.

And what is amaliyaat?

How does a person become kaamil?

Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Taliban1 View Post
    Show this definition in any book please.

And what is amaliyaat?

How does a person become kaamil?
    You ask too many questions. And people dont answer your questions
    Faqeer's message :- QalbSaleem
    Wife and Girl Friend - By Shaykh Noor Zaman db. || FUNNY || (Urdu)

Madhhab
    Shafi'i

^ or is it like someone said..

When i found all life's answers.. They changed the questions..

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by hazratji View Post

You ask too many questions. And people dont answer your questions
    silly questions that don't have any answers or rather they don't deserve any answers

Banned
    Madhhab
    Hanafi

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud Israel View Post
    Regarding charging money, one shaykh I recall explained the hadith about the Sahabi asking Rasulullah if he can ask for money for curing using ruqya and the Prophet said yes. The meaning of this hadith is one can charge money, only if the ruqya works. It's about curing, not trying. Allahu alaam.

Also wondering if there is an English translated version of this or any of the other books mentioned earlier.
    Reference puhleeeeeezzzzz!!!