Fantastic speech, Allah swt creates our actions and gives us our destiny, so we can always turn to Him when we are without hope in anything else. When we have sinned and reached the low depths who can we turn to, who will forgive us and change us and why did we get to the low depths? I think it is so we learn that there is only One Lord worthy of worship and all else is false. I have hope that Allah will give us peace and success, in this world and in the Akhira.
bro maripat, that video gave me the creeps
Oh snap...the heart is weeping.
When posting vids like that maybe some warning or caution should be made in the future...had a brother's heart pounding.
Hearts are predisposed to love someone who does them good and to detest someone who does them harm.
- Shah Waliyyullah ad-Dihlawi's Arba'in
The whole bayaan is a must listen.
Yet another sinner surviving on Ar Rahman's rahm, Ar Rauf's affection, Al Hadi's guidance, Al Ghafoor's forgiveness, Ar Razzaq's rizq and Al Qawi's strength.
May Allah give him and good ulema long lives so that more people will benefit. ameen.
The 10 reasons Ibrahim bin Adham (ra) (one of the salafs) mentioned why our prayers and duas are not accepted:
Ibrahim ibn Adham, may Allah have Mercy upon him, was a third century scholar, a teacher and a companion of Sufyaan ath-Thawri, and he was asked about the saying of Allah - The Most High:
“And your Lord says: ‘Call on Me, I will answer your prayer.. “ [Surat Ghafir, 40:60]
“We supplicate and we are not answered.” So he said to them:
1. “You know Allah, Yet you do not obey Him,
2. You recite the Qur’aan, Yet you do not act according to it,
3. You know Shaitaan, Yet you have agreed with him,
4. You proclaim that you love the Messenger of Allah, Yet you abandon his Sunnah,
5. You proclaim your love for Paradise, Yet you do not act to gain it,
6. You proclaim your fear for the Fire, Yet you do not prevent yourselves from sins,
7. You say: “Indeed death is true”, Yet you have not prepared for it,
8. You busy yourselves with finding faults with others, Yet you do not look at your own faults,
9. You eat that which Allah has provided for you, Yet you do not thank Him,
10. You bury your dead, Yet you do not take a lesson from it.”
Khushoo fis-Salaat by Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali – rahimahullaah (p.62)
TRY listening the complete lecture. Link given in the description. Will make hearts soft inshAllah
I wish your name to be engraved in my heart
I will be grateful to you change this dead heart
My heart is dark and so my eyes remain dry
Hypocrisy and hubris wont let me cry
So change my heart and forgive my sins this day
Dont leave me drowning here alone and astray