Bhai Taliban, this issue have lot of undeniable contradictions. I have showed you that Illyas Ghumman Sahab is "Mutakalim-e-Islam", "Munazir-e-Islam", "Tarjuman-e-Deodand" (as he claims and his promoters claim, BUT I DO NOT THINK SO)
1) Nonetheless he is Munzir-e-Islam, he don't know how to read the name of Imam Nawawi (Allamah NOVI ) (this is something like someone self proclaimed Shakespeare can't tell you ABCD correctly)
2) Despite his Claim of "Mutakalim-e-Islam", "Munazir-e-Islam" he don't have ANY ONE face to face Munzirah to his Kalami opponents in his ENTIRE CAREER of Polemics (because he knows VERY WELL if he did this then what will be the consequences)
3) Despite that I don't believe in Peeri-Muridi-Khilafat issues, and I consider it as a Bidat and Lie against Prophet saw, and his companion as I have proved here in post # 4. But to show you the contradiction I raised the issue of his Khilfate.
Hakeem Akhtar Sahab has published rules of Khilafate, thereby he nulls and voids his Khulafas' Khilafate, according to those rules, (which have been publicly disseminated) if any of his Khalifah (including Illyas Ghumman) violates any rule then his Khilafate will AUTOMATICALLY be annulled. Therefore you can decide on your own, who is right and who is wrong, if you spare IG then it means Khaniqah Ashrafiiyah has contradiction in their claims and deeds, I know that you can't accept it, otherwise you can blame the IG. As far as I concern so I can't say how can I resolve these both sided contradiction. Because recently he made a central bayan in some Khaniqh program
I'm not against anybody personally, but when he made us a joke,
- He said Allah Ta'ala is transcend from EXISTENCE (Allah Ta'ala "Wujood" say pak hai, when people refuted him then he weird taweel, said in Punjabi "wujood" means "Jism", however his bayan was in Urdu, and word "wujood" has nothing to do with Punjabi)
- He said I'll defend the Deodandis so please donate me, then he said I need million of rupees to work, then he collected good amount, then he published the chart in defense of Deodandis, against AeH's claims that we don't have any sahi hadith for women prayers, then without reading some good book, even a "booklet" which will cost him few rupees, let alone "E'la Usunnan", he published a chart in which he gave a Hadith of women prayer, which was in defense of Deoband and against the claim of AeH, not having Sahi Hadith, the reference is "al-Kamil fi Dhu'afa' al-Rijal by Abne 'Adi" these few glimpse of jokes.
Then it is obligatory for us to clean the Deodandis from these things.